CHAPTER 8

Blake couldn't stop thinking about how excited she was. What were the odds of finding a dominant male who fantasized about being dominated? Not to mention the King of all Wolves, for that matter.

For weeks, Blake had this story in her mind but could never write it. She had bought all the equipment for studying the subject of BDSM but she could never try it on herself, so she read stories and watched videos as well as deleting her history after searching. She could never live with herself if her brother found out.

It wasn't her fault, it was her editor who came up with the idea to help her with her next project. The result of it, Blake couldn't get it out of her mind.

Blake almost wanted to laugh at herself. She was indeed a workaholic, even when life was coming to an end, she was going to work, and her last story will be a BDSM. What were the odds? Funny, she never thought this was how she was going to end her career with a BDSM story and have the King of all Wolves as her model. Well, at least she was going out with a bang. May as well enjoy the cards that are laid out for her.

As the day had slowly begun to end, Blake watched her brother collapse to the ground, gasping for air. He wasn't the only one laying on the ground gasping and panting for air. Both Black Water and the Royal Moon pack where on their knees, laying down, or leaning against each other for support as they rested.

"Tired?" Blake asked her brother as she walked up to him.

"I feel like I'm dying," he groaned, closing his eyes.

"Well, you wanted me to treat you differently, so- has my growing boy doing?" she joked.

"Shut up," Ross whined. "Is it always like this?"

"No," she frowned looking up at the now setting sun, "you just skipped a couple classes."

"What!" he said barely lifting his head.

"You're on pro level training, baby." Blake looked at her brother with a wink before laughing.

"You're cruel," he gasped letting his head fall back to the ground.

"Payback is a bitch, but you knew that," she smiled then glared at him with a look that could kill. "Don't leave the home again, without my permission. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes," he yelled with a raspy moan.

"Good," Blake glanced at the rest of the group, "Go rest and ready yourselves for dinner. Eat as much as you can then bed for all of you!" She yelled. "You have a busy day tomorrow!"

Blake had immediately gone home with her little brother following her, crawling on his hands and knees behind her. Deep down, she felt sorry for her brother. The poor boy was literally on his knees. Blake couldn't even bear to look at him as he whined about how much his muscles hurt. But Blake knew it was good for him. There wasn't much time for them to be together.

This was the least she could do for her little brother. When the time is right Blake knew she had to ask Seth for a favor. And if she is lucky, maybe she would die in a rogue ambush and don't have to say a damn thing about the disease inside her body.

Walking up the little red house her father built for him and his mate to live in, Blake only wished her parents weren't ashamed of her for leaving her brother. Taking a deep breath, Blake made her way towards the door and opened it for her brother. He crawled inside the house and collapsed just foot away from the staircase. The boy had one hand inches away from the bottom step, while he was out cold, sleeping.

Blake almost laughed at her bother but just shook her head.