CHAPTER 21

Eric was wrong. He knew he was. And his wolf was begging Eric to release him. It was an ongoing battle between the two and Eric was making sure that his wolf stayed in place. Eric didn't need to have his wolf out and claiming his dominance over his mate.

Both Eric and his wolf wanted to rip out of their confinement right now. They needed her. Wanted.

Eric tugged his wrist forward, "do you think this is necessary, " he asked taking a glance towards her. "It's kind of tight, " he said raising an eyebrow.

"You wanted to play, your majesty, and I tend to play. I'm behind on my story and imagination can get me so far. So be a good boy and lay there, " she sighed.

It was pure torture to him, watching his mate slowly lifting her shirt up, showing her bare back to him. If she was to truly torture him he would tell her everything, to the last detail.

Eric watched her finally take her shirt off and that's when he saw the scare on her shoulder. Beta Blake walked over to her closest, dropping her shirt on the floor. She then reached her one arm back and snapped her bra open.

Goddess, he wanted her. Did his mate not care that she was undressing in front of her mate. Her Alpha mate. Her very so dominate mate. Blood flowed to his manhood making him nearly hard. He didn't know how much he and his wolf could handle any more.

When he thought nothing could get better than this his mate took off her pants revealing black panties that matched her bra.

Goddess save me from my torture, he thought, he shifted his body.

"Don't move, " she commanded. Her head was slightly turned toward him where he could only see her eyes. Those gray eyes of hers. She turned away and pulled a long shirt off the rack and slipped it on. "You are to lay there until I decide what to do to you next."

Eric couldn't help but smile at his mate and turn his head away from her looking eyes. He kept his eyes on her ceiling thinking how much he wanted to hind his erection from her.

Somehow she was able to command him to strip into nothing but his boxer. Eric would have been glad to take off his boxers if she wanted but just for her to look at him, studying him. It made him feel uneasy and extremely turned on.

Eric could hear her shuffling around at her desk, the sound of notebook pages filled his ears followed by the scratching sound of her pencil.

How much longer, he thought, twitching in the bed.

A few minutes had gone by before Eric could finally bring himself to look at his mate and he was lost by what he saw. His little mate was curled up into her chair with her knees close to her chest, her long shirt pulled up just enough to show a sliver of her ass and panties. She wore thick black glasses with her hair pulled back in a loose bun.

Eric held his breath when she glared at him and back to her papers. A shiver ran down his back at how scary looking her eyes were. But yet it made him hard.

Blake stared at the King, drawing his body in her notebook. She wrote little notes down around the drawing of little details about him moving or tugging on his bindings. She noticed how his dark nipples harden and his lower region was growing in an uncomfortable state.

Blake sighed. There was no helping it was there. To think that binding to the bed would excite him to the point of an erection.

In truth, she felt bad for him but she also wanted to tease him more. Blake could feel a shape pain in her chest that made her spin around in her chair and face her desk.

"Are you alright, " The King asked.

All Blake could do was nod her head. She lifted herself from her chair, taking her pen and paper with her and stood beside him.