CHAPTER 25

*Warning sexual content ahead. Not edited. 

Blake didn't know what to do, all she knew was that she didn't want this to end. The way he made her feel, at this moment, like nothing mattered. Her house could burn down with them in it and she still wouldn't want this to end. The way his fingers glided over her body made her go crazy over the fact that all this felt right. So right that it scared her.

Their lips barely touched at this point, as if they were too afraid as if the other were made out of glass. With lustful eyes, Blake wanted to look at Eric while he kissed her gently. She wanted to remember everything. The way he looked, the way he smelled, tasted, and by the moon how his touch burned her flush. She wanted to take everything in. Slightly hoping that this was not a dream. That all this was real. All those times he touched her and all the time she touched him, this felt different. Like there was a need to never let go. To hold. Pray that time would not pass beyond these walls.

"Blake," he whispered resting his head on her forehead.

"Why are you stopping," she huskily whispered back trying to catch her breath.

"Are you sure," he asked.

"I'm very sure, don't stop," she panted leaning towards him so their lips would finally touch again.

"No here."

"What?" she whispered, shaking her head to then, resting her forehead to his chin.

"I don't want our first time to be on the couch," he laughed sitting himself up.

"The floor," she asked. ready to just fall on the ground just so they could continue.

He shook his head, "No".

"The wall then," she asked just wanting to get to the finish goal before something or someone stopped them.

"No, my sweet," he smiled bending down to kiss the tip of her nose. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

"Why not here, I don't mind, just fuck me," she huskily pleated with him.

"I mind, I want to do this right."

"You sure are doing a shity job right now," she growled.

"Is my little she-wolf impatient," he laughed once more wrapping his arms around her waist, bring her towards him.

"Very. And this she-wolf will personally kick your ass if I don't get want I want."

"And what does 'this she-wolf' want?"

"To be fucked, now," she growled making sure she never broke eye contact with her prey.

"It's too bad I don't plan on fucking you," he whispered in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and down her neck, "I plan to make love to you."

"It's the same thing," she groaned, angling her neck so he could have full access to it.

"No, my dear, it is not."

"Then do it," she breathed rocking herself against his growing bulge.

"Do what," he asked taking his hands over each butt cheek, squeezing them while bringing her closer to him.

"Make love to me," she panted with a moan.

"Always," he took her lips while lifting them both off the couch and up the stairs to her room. He placed her on the end of her bed, ripping off his shirt while she quickly undid his jeans. With a hungry growl, he leaned down and kissed her once more before stepping out of his jeans and boxer. Eric quickly put an arm around her back, lifting her off the bed and moving her further in so her head rested on her pillows. "You're so beautiful," he smiled taking everything in so he would never forget this moment.