THANKS

I want to thank everyone who has been here throughout this journey during this book. It's funny how my favorite books, that I write, are the least popular and I am glad that I finished this one.

I came up with 'The King' about two years (the end of 2017) ago hoping to make another series after the 'Don't series'. As some of you know the 'Don't series' had came out back in 2013 when I was still in high school and it's just a few books away from being finished. 

What I didn't except while writing this book was that, one it took so long to write and two with family affairs and my health. Writing this story made it very personal for me. I lost six family members while writing the book as well as a scare from my doctors when they thought there was a possibility that I could have had cancer. I never realized how much stress I was in these past few years that it took me to realize I was in a dark place and I didn't know it until I talked to someone. And I mean really talk. 

I am really grateful to that person and to the many people who I have spoken too as well as all your prayers for my family and I. Knowing that there are people who don't even know you personly, who are willing to talk to you and be there is truly a blessing and I hope that you all have a long healthy, loving, and wonderful life. 

Thank you for reading, voting, leaving a comment, and for sending me your prayers these past years. They mean so much to me you have no idea. 

And hope to see you again in the next book, 'The Hunt'. Or another book of mine.

Continue on for some extra chapters like songs for the book and a sneak peek of Book 2 'The Hunt'.