CHAPTER 26

PLEASE READ *Not Edited, by the way, just skimmed it. I hope you like it. We have about 6-7 'maybe' chapters (If I don't have any more ideas)! I want to thank everyone who has been here throughout this story and been with me during my struggles in 2018 and 2019. I know that over time many people stopped reading the book or are simply waiting for the book to be finished but to know that your reading this story means a lot to me. I felt really strong about this book and the series I'm about to create from this book. I have been trying to write different things and write longer chapters as well and I hope that you guys are all willing to go through the next journey with me in the series. I would like to have an honest opinion if you all would like another book involving this world with Blake and the gang but like the Don't series, to keep the story from being dull each book with having a new character to read about and Dolph will be the next to find love. So let me know what you all think. I would really like to know.

Blake woke refreshed then she had ever had in the last few weeks. If she had thought the night before was nice, last night she slept like a baby. She honestly believed that His Majesty, Eric, gave her a sense of peace that she had not had in nearly five years. She didn't even realize how much she felt like herself around him.

Blake was never the type to easily open herself to people. She kept her circle small, Ross, Seth, the Luna and herself but she had a much smaller circle that she would never allow anyone to join. A circle only she and she alone had to bear. But to think that maybe if she had a mate, maybe she wouldn't have to feel so alone. But at that moment she didn't feel so much alone. She felt whole.

Blake was in the arms of a man who she only knew for a week or so and now he was laying in her bed, sleeping as if he never had a care in the world.

She smiled at his single snort before he extended his arm out to then hug her close, wrapping his arm around her waist. She laid there for a few moments before peeling her naked body from his.

He tightened his hold on her but the moment she kissed his chin, he loosened his hold and she made her escape out the bed.

Blake didn't expect herself to collapse onto the floor the moment her feet touched the floor. She fell with a loud thud and turned her head towards the sleeping man, hoping she didn't wake him.

All he did was turn over and continued to sleep as if death had taken him. Blake was grateful that he didn't wake. She wanted her normal alone time but she hardly thought that was going to be the case.

She slipped out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. Once she was done relieving herself she washed her hands and found herself looking in the mirror.

She didn't recognize the woman on the other side of the mirror. Her dark hair was full of wavy curls, her eyes were a dark shade of gray, cheeks we're a healthy pink tone and she glowed. Blake was so used to herself looking tired with bags under her eyes from not sleeping well. Her hair was always flat and her cheeks never looked pink but pale, like her life was being sucked out of her. But today she looked alive.

Alive.

That single word pained her heart, leaving an ache that nearly brought tears in her eyes but she couldn't. She had to be strong. The Hunt was just four days away and Blake could already feel her body become weaker. It all started the day she hit Eric that day and 'nearly' killed him. The ache in her shoulder bothered her sometimes but she tried not to show it. There was so much to do and so little time she didn't know if she could do all that she wanted before time ran out.

With a sigh, Blake left the bathroom and returned to her room to still find His Majesty sleeping. She smiled while holding in a laugh. Last night he wouldn't let her go and the moment she wanted to get up he made sure that she stayed in bed. Even when she asked for water he got up to get it to only then start 'lovemaking' again. And when she had to go to the bathroom he would carry her leaving kisses until they reached the bathroom. He even wanted to be in there with her while she peed and that's when she had to put a foot down, so he waited for her outside and then carry her again to the room and continue their 'lovemaking'. She didn't even know if it would ever stop until she woke up just a moment ago. The poor man tired himself out.