The Nightmare had just began

Three weeks have gone by, since the littler incidents and confrontation with Marianne. I basically just kept to myself and just focused on schoolwork. I made very good friendships with many of my classmates. I haven't been having any problems with the girls and that did lift my spirits, I thought to myself
Maybe things will be good from now on...or so I thought. One day in Music class, the instructor asked us to sing or play a song on the piano of our  favorite song.  Only 3 people at time she said. I was nervous, don't get me wrong I love singing, but I was afraid of singing in public but I decided to overcome my fear and sing in front of everyone.

When it was time for me to sing, I got up from my seat and told them I was going to sing The Climb by Miley Cyrus. As I was singing, I could hear many of my classmates cheering me on, but on the corner of my eyes, I could see half of my classmates snickering and gossiping about me. I was hurt but decided to let it roll of my back. After I finished, the class cheered and I got my 30 points class.

After many students later, my music teacher told us to spend our free time reading music books and doing music sheets, so we did. Half hour later, the teacher went to make some copies for tonight's homework, when she stepped out the class:

Shakia and Brianna threw paper balls and pencils at me. I covered my face. When they started to throw stuff, other mean girls tagged along as well. Next, they took my sketchbook with my drawings and threw it outside the window. I tried to stopped them but the girls  held me back as I struggled to fight them off.

One of the students: Matthew, went to find the teacher. He came back just in time with the teacher and the teacher stopped the girls. They had let go me and I dropped to floor sobbing. I ran out the classroom with Matthew following. I went outside to get my sketchbook, which wasn't damaged. Once I found it, i began to cry and get angry. Matthew found me and calmed me down. He hugged me and took back inside. Once we go back inside, the teacher called me out into the hallway and asked what happened.

Matthew spoke for me since I was still weeping and told the the teacher everything. She told us that she contacted that hall security and the girls will be punished. We went back in class and they girls were standing near the desk as the teacher called security and their parents. The other students comforted me and asked me was I alright.

To be honest, I wasn't because they did all those terrible things to me. Matthew calmed me down and offered to help me finish my classwork. He was so sweet and kind, not to mention very handsome. I agreed and we worked together until class was over.

Note: This is how Matthew and I met. And where our relationship and love grew till this day :)

The day ended quickly than I thought. And Matthew's father was picking him up from school. He offered to give me ride home and I agreed (with his and my mother's approval of course)

Along the way home, he asked was I feeling better and I was still numb and shaken. He sensed it and held me tightly. Then he said the sweetest thing to me

"Your beautiful inside and out Jerae. Your smart, talented, funny, and feisty. Don't let people get to you. Don't ever change who you are. I'll always be here for you"

My heart was melting when he said that me. I blushed. And all I could say was thank you. We arrived at my house and I continued on my homework. Then I Netflix and Chilled for the rest of the day but never forgetting what happened today.

Today was a nightmare for me :(