BIRTHDAY WISH

September 30 : MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today was my birthday, I was officially 12 years old. I was so excited that I was a Pre-Teen...last step to becoming a teenager and entering Womanhood. I woke up, with birthday gifts and birthday texts from my mom, siblings, family, and loyal friends. I was so lucky to have them in my life. Mom brought mini cupcakes that I could take and give to my friends and teachers.

I checked my Facebook page and I received birthday logo cards from my friends, I said thank you so much. I got up, ate breakfast, showered, and wore my birthday tiara.

I got the bus stop, many kids wished me a happy birthday. When we got to school, I was confronted by Matthew who presented me with a birthday card and $50 visa gift card, the other girls gave me gifts as well even a friendship necklace, We all shared a group hug and headed to class. I gave them each a cupcake.

Once I got to Science class, Stephanie and few other girls, who I got along with, wished me happy birthday and I gave them cupcakes including Mrs. McGaw. Everything was going great until the B*tches arrived and say me handing out cupcakes, I could tell that they wanted one but I refused.

Mrs. McGaw told me to pass out cupcakes to my friends and not the girls who tormented me. I did just that, I could see them upset and angry that they didn't get a cupcake but I didn't care, maybe if they didn't pick on me, they would receive one.
Karma's a bad bitch ain't it...Hahaha.

The day went by smoothly especially at lunch. I sat with my friends and handed out the final cupcakes to  a few friendly acquaintances of mine. I feel in the other girls furious that they didn't get a cupcake...Then, Shakia came up behind me and tapped me. I turned and stood up in front of her fearless and brave and looked at her with a glare.

The tension between us stirred up. I could see the other girls looking then my eyes shifted back to Shakia, then I broke the silence

"Yes?"

"How come we didn't get cupcakes?"

I looked at and laughed to myself and said to her with confidence.

"Because I didn't want to give you guys one" I said sternly and bravely. The other kids and my friends around us began to snicker at Shakia. As I began to turn around, Shakia shoved me to the table, I nearly fell until Matthew caught me. I heard her say

"Don't talk to me like that you little freak"

I heard the other girls laughing. I was so angry and pissed off that I wasn't gonna let her humiliate me on my OWN BIRTHDAY. I balled up my fists tightly, turned around, and tapped her. She turned around and I face punched in the face really heard and I threw another at her cheek, knocking her to ground.

I shouted to the top of my lungs and said

"TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS B*TCH!!!"

The whole cafeteria was shocked. It was quiet for a few seconds and then a applause echoed. Everyone, my friends, Matthew applauded me except for the mean girls. Security came and took me and Shakia.

I told them what happened and they believed me because I had witnesses. Shakia got a phone call home and I got sent back to class. The principal called my mom and told her Everything. When I spoke to her, she told me she was so proud of me for defending myself. By that time, lunch was over and Matthew escorted me back to class.

"Rae?" Said Matthew

"Yes?"

"I'm so proud of you for what you did, I didn't know you had it in you"

"Neither did I, but she deserved it"

He laughed

Then I invited him along with the rest our friends to my Birthday party this Saturday; he accepted.
We walked back to class with our passes. When I got class, I could see the rest of the mean girls looking the other way, terrified. They were frightened of me because of what I did to Shakia.

The day ended and I was happy. I got my Birthday wish: standing up for myself and getting back at the bully ;)

A/N: After I punched her. I found out that she a bloody nose and a bruise on her cheek bone. BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED :)