All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 1

Monday morning

I didn't want to get up and go to school. I didn't want to targeted by the other girls. My mom called me and told me to get up, get ready so you won't miss the school bus.

*sigh*

Alright I'm up. I'm getting up.

I did my morning routine as usual, and got dressed and by the time it was 7:15, I walked out the door to the bus stop.

Once I got there, I could see a few students who I went to elementary school with, snickering and bickering about me behind my back but instead I let that shrug off. I put my headphones in my ear and began to listen to Elton John "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"

I continued to listen to music and sung quietly to myself until the bus came. We all boarded the bus, took our seats, and were on our way to school. I sat in the front of the bus because I like the separation from others and I didn't want to be bothered.

During the bus stop, One of the girls named Jenna(who became my future rival in high school) kept trying to mess with me but I kept ignoring her. She kept trying to get my attention but I didn't pay her any mind. I could hear the other kids telling her to leave me alone but she didn't. Then when she kept tapping me hard and shoved me.

I stood up and pushed her super hard down on the floor in between the seats. And I shouted to the top of my lungs

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!"

Everyone was shocked by the tone of my voice especially her. I looked away and sat back down. The bus driver didn't say anything until we got to school. He told the school hall manager what happened and pointed out me and Jenna.

We both taken to the office, put in separate rooms, and explained what happened. Jenna tried to play the victim saying I messed with her first but security wasn't buying it one bit. Did the bus having security footage, we managed to see what truly happened and they found out that I was innocent and that Jenna was the one who started it.

Mr. Jefferson 

What gave you to right to keep touching her and shoving her? He said with a stern look and heated tone.

Jenna looked to the ground and didn't say a thing

Either tell the reason why or I will have you suspended for one week.

Jenna replied with sass saying "CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT"

Mr. Jefferson was furious and called her parents. He sent me to class. As I walked through the hallway, Matthew and Courtney caught me by surprise. They both asked me was I feeling better

I felt bad about lying to them about what really happened over the weekend so I just dropped it. As we all walked to class, I could see two of the girls snickering and laughing behind my back until one girl named Alicia, tripped me over, making all my books fall on the floor.

They girls began to laugh and Matthew helped me with my books. Alicia kicked most of my papers across the floor and walked away laughing with the others. I was sad and Matthew sensed it.

Don't let them get to you Rae. Your so much better than them.

I smiled and thanked him. We went to our class rooms.

Social Studies Class

The teacher was out sick again much to my dismay but I did what I had to do. The girls continued to chat and mess around while the substitute gave us the assigned work the teacher left us.

I moved to a quite area in the class and began to do my work. As I was working, I felt someone throw paper balls at me I looked up and saw Nyasia and Brianna throwing them. Ignored them and continued to work but then Marianne and the other mean girls volunteered as well.

The substitute had stepped out the class, so I trapped. I kept protecting my face and kept trying  hold back my tears but I only managed to shed a few quietly. The sub came back but I didn't say anything because I was afraid they would attack me or call me names so I just kept quiet.

After class, we headed to Math class where the teacher surprised us with a pop quiz. I was happy about it but not as much as the others

A/N: Math was favorite subject back in the day but now I hate it. I bet anyone can relate that Math is frustrating and annoying. 

As we took the quiz on Order of Operations, I could sense Shakia, Nyasia, and Marianne trying to look at my paper but I just covered my answers which only angered them even more but I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let them cheat their way into passing.

The quiz ended and I got a 93% on mine, other girls got between B's and C's and very few little A's but Shakia got a 69% and both Marianne and  Nyasia got "55%"

They looked at me with a cold look and I felt a shiver run down my spine. My mind was racing saying "what are they gonna do?" "What's gonna happen?"

But then my conscience tells me don't worry. Everything will be ok. Then the bell rang for Lunch.

We walked to the cafeteria. I kept listening to my conscience and I believed everything will be ok...Or so I thought.