Consequences

Sunday morning

Nov. 22nd, was the day released from the hospital. The psychiatrist came by the past two days to help me get better, and consider a therapist to help me more in the future. My mom came by after work to check on me, and sit with me during the sessions.

Courtney, Ashley, Monee, Toni, Chante, and Matthew came by to visit. I remember when Courtney told me that everyone in the seventh grade all was curious to what happened: where I was, etc.

Honestly, I knew that the word would spread fast. I knew I would be the 'Talk" and what I've feared the most, I was afraid I would become the "Laughing Stock" of the seventh grade class, but I prayed to God that it will all end soon at school.

An hour later, the doctor granted me permission to be dismissed. Mom signed the release papers and we left the hospital. As we left the hospital, Mom drove us to the grocery store to get some stuff for house,and then we headed to Cold Stones ice cream.

Cold Stones Creamery

I told my mom everything about what I've Ben going through tat school. I told her about messages on Facebook, hiding in the bathroom, having chocolate milk dumped on me, Marianne calling me out in the hall, Corning me in the bathroom on Halloween, etc. not leaving out a single detail.

She was upset about all the harsh things that have happened to me but was upset at me that I didn't tell her. I told her that I didn't know how to come forth and explain, cause I was too affected by the words they've done to me. Mom eventually understood and promised me that the girls would pay for what they've done, starting Monday.

Monday Morning,

Mom and I approached the school with two school security guards and one police officer. We got the principal and the assistant principal and went to my First period class: Mrs. McGaw Science Class. Once we entered, half of the girls were relived that I was alive and the others were shocked. My mom bore eyes with all the girls

Principal

Will the following students stand up and collect their belongings, when I call you're name?"

"Nyasia, Payshae, Shakia, Irene, Dajannay, Brianna, and Marianne"

They all stood and got their stuff. Confused and scared about what was going to happen. We all left the classroom and headed down to the Principals office, and sat on separate sides of the tables. The look on their faces were priceless, I myself couldn't help my glare and smirk. Thinking to myself "Payback is truly a bitch!"

Principal

You all are here today, because you all being vile and bullying Ms. Beckwith and which lead her to trying to kill herself

The girls tried to be defensive but the principal quieted them. An hour later, the girls parents came along and were not happy with their daughters. The principal also brought in the witness's who saw the girls do all those terrible things to me. Matthew, Monee, Courtney, Ashley, Jade, and Toni all came in and told them everything they had saw. I told them my story as well and even showed them the printed evidence of all the vile, cruel messages that the girls said about me on Facebook.

The girls mothers saw the messages and where furious and angry at their daughters. The girls looked scared and frightened. The girls once again tried to deny any of the bullying but with all the evidence, they didn't stand a chance trying to get out of trouble.

2 hours went by and the girls  were outnumbered and defeated. My mother was filing a lawsuit against them. The girls mothers were livid at their daughters. I witnessed their mom's, taking their phones and forcing them to shut down their accounts. The principal declared that Brianna, Dajannay, and Payshae were suspended for two weeks, and got detention and the principal filed a PS74 for all of them

Shakia, Irene, Nyasia and Marianne's punishments  weren't so subtle. Shakia, the ring leader and Nyasia were put on Long-term suspension and both got PS74's. Irene since she broke my glasses and through them out the window, was ordered to pay $500 back to my mom from her mother, she also got long term suspension. As for Marianne, she was placed on Mandatory suspension and 3 weeks detention. The girls mother's apologized to my mother for their daughters actions but didn't disagree that my mom was still pressing charges.

The girls were sent back to class and the principal let me go home for the remainder of the day not before getting my work from my classes, but my mom reassured their mothers that they will a phone call for court day and when to meet with the judge to discuss the girls punishments.

My mom and I left school and I felt somewhat better, but I knew I had to prepare myself, my mom was going to set date for the girls and their moms to meet me at the court house. Soon, Justice was going to be serve and the girls were going pay for what they have done to me.