All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2

We headed to lunch. I decided to sit with my friends from the other classes. we ate and talked and chatted until someone threw some skittles at me. I looked from behind me and I saw Marianne along with Brianna and Nyasia laughing and snickering. I decided to ignore them and let them roll of my back.

After we finished eating, Matthew, the others, and I began to talk and learn more about each other. Turns out we all more in common than we thought. Especially me and Matthew.

Matthew 

You know Rae, your very pretty and very talented.

I was flustered and blushing. I couldn't breathe. Matthew was so cute and handsome.

Th...thank you Matthew

I took out my sketchbook and began to sketch with Matthew watching me with a smile. We were so close that I could feel my heart beating at a rapid pace. It's like we were a couple.

Everything was going great until, Shakia and Dajannay came up behind me and poured Chocolate milk on top of my head.

I could feel all eyes on me. I could feel tears run down my cheeks. Minus Matthew, my friends, all the kids began to laugh their guts out and point fingers. I was so embarrassed I literally ran out of the cafeteria with Matthew following me.

I ran into a open, empty classroom and broke down  on the floor. Matthew and Courtney came trying to calm me down. Courtney came with some napkins and paper towels. Matthew held me as I broke down in tears.

After getting cleaned up, lunch hour was over. Matthew and Courtney walked back to class. They asked me was I ok, and I said I was fine. Matthew went back to class and Courtney and I walked the rest of the way.

I swear I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. That was by far the worst day of my life. Once I got back to class, Mr. Dash asked me what was wrong. Good thing the girls weren't around, so I told him what happened. He was furious of course, not with me, but with the girls. He let me stay in class until the others arrived. I asked could I move to another table and he agreed.

He moved me to sit with Toni, Chante, Ashley, and Paris. He switched Marianne's seat with me. I was relieved to not sit with them but I was still numb and hurt for what happened.

A/N: Toni, Chante, Ashley, and Paris and I are all still the best of girlfriends :)

Third period had finally begun.  I decided to stay mute for the rest of the day and just nod my head as an "yes" and shake head as an "no" if anyone asked me questions. The others began to arrive. I heard some of the other girls snickering but I didn't look up and pay them no mind.

"You ok?" Asked toni

I nodded my head.

"What happened?" Asked a concerned Paris

I sunk my head on the desk because I wasn't ready to  talk about it. I could feel Ashley rub her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. Then she whispered something in my ear

"Don't let anyone make you change who you are. You are so much better and stronger than those girls"

A/N: to all the kids out there, don't let others push you around. You are so much better than the other kids who torment you. It will get better. ;)

I smiled and lifted my head back up. And I continued to stay silent throughout the whole class period. Ignoring the other girls who were gossiping about me.

Class was over. And mr. Dash pulled half of the girls who tormented me over in the class. I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. I could hear him ranting on them and threatening to write a PS 74 if they did it again. He told them to leave me alone or else.

I on the other decided that enough was enough. I wasn't  gonna let them push me around ANYMORE!!! I'm sick of being tormented in this hell hole and starting from now on, it's my turn to fight back.

Rest of the day went by very quick. I jumped on the bus. Got home did my homework and called mom and told her I want to take karate. She agreed