New Queen B*tch

Two weeks after my birthday, things seemed to quite down. I mostly hung out with my friends and Matthew. Of course I did my homework and payed attention in class. Shakia didn't bother me after I stood up to her and I was mostly happy about that.

In Social Studies class, we were learning about the Declaration of Independence and Slavery. While the teacher was lecturing, the hall monitor and principal came in and introduced us to a new student Irene Stewart, aged 13.

As usual when it came to new students, we introduced ourselves, she immediately fitted in with the rest of us. To me, she seemed nice and polite, I thought I was gonna get along with her as a classmate. Shakia and others let her sit next to them and we continued to listen in class. 

Next period: Art Class. Today the art teacher asked us to draw two of our favorite animals and use color pencils to color them in. I was excited because I love Art and I love Drawing/Sketching. I decided to draw my pet bunny: Bugs Bunni Beckwith 🐰 and my favorite animal: Tiger🐅.

As we drew in peace and quite, I could see Shakia and others glaring at me and laughing and snickering. I was a bit scared of what they would say or do but I just payed them no mind. I could hear one of them trying to get my attention but I didn't look up nor pay them any mind. Irene was also in the class, she was sitting next to the mean girls.

She approached me and asked me if she could borrow a pencil to draw. I being nice and all, offered her one and continued my work. I could feel her still standing there watching me draw.

"That's very pretty, is that your pet?"

I looked up and replied yes. She kindly responded saying "your so talented"

Thank you. I smiled

She turned away and went to sit down. The teacher came back and was impressed my drawing of a tiger. I could feel the other girls along with Irene giving me the death glares. I was terrified but decided to let it roll of my back.

Class ended and we had to go to our next class. The hallway began to fill with students. As I walked towards my locker, I felt two rough forces shove me to the floor. I fell and all my color pencils fell to the floor. As I began to pick them up frantically, Nyasia and Shakia kicked them to side. I got up to collect the rest of my stuff and when I lifted up my head, I saw Irene.

She was holding six of my color pencils and handing them to me, but as I was about to grab them from her hand; she threw them in air to Shakia and they  repeatedly threw them across the hall to one another as I tried to reach them. When Irene grab them I tried to grab them but she held them so high, I couldn't reach them, not even jumping helped.

I was confused and upset as to ask why today? Why mess with me today? Is this because I wouldn't give them cupcakes on my birthday? Well, I didn't want to but still they wouldn't leave me alone. Irene brought her arm down and shoved me really hard to the ground, and to my shock she BROKE MY COLOR PENCILS!

I was shocked and hurt to why she did that.

Why? Why...did you do that Irene?  I asked

She glared at me with a smirk on her face and said

Because I wanted to...What are you going to do about it? She said sternly and cruel

I looked up at her upset and shocked. Part of me wanted to say I'm gonna hurt you but I couldn't say anything because she was bigger and taller than me. I was also afraid that she and the others would jump me and beat me up because they all became such fast friends.  I just looked to the ground, afraid to say anything

She laughed. That's what I thought Loser!

She walked by me and slid a few of my papers across the floor. The hallway was beginning to fill with less students. I felt the other students (exempt my friends) laughing, snickering, and gossiping about me. It felt like I came the laughing stock of the school. I tried so hard to fight the tears but I only shedded a few. I went to my locker and got my stuff for Health class.

As I turned away, I still felt eyes on me as I began to walk down the hall. I saw Irene and half of the girls of my class laughing and glaring at me. Why did I think Irene and I would become good friends or associates. I thought she was a nice girl but she was more than that. She was wicked, cruel, manipulative, and self-centered. I knew right then and there Irene was the new Queen B*tch

A/N: To all those who are/ have been bullied. My mom told me that everyone who smiles in face is not your friend. Lesson learned. Remember, don't assume that every person you meet is your new amigo. Be cautious of the people you meet and the people around you. :)