Facebook Victim

The weekend finally came and I was so happy. No homework, no projects, no bullies etc.

Usually on the weekend, I would just sketch and draw and write little love stories. But today, I decided to check my Facebook page and already I had new followers: my fellow friendly classmates that I've grown close with especially with Matthew. We all chatted and caught up on a group chat.

A hour passed and I was too addicted chatting with the others; I was having a blast until I saw a comment from an unknown person named KittyCat101

KittyCat101: well well, the little freak is on social media. Won't don't u just got lost. Nobody wants you here

I responded to who this was and she along with a few other girls started to call me names online

Other names such as QueenBitch, FoxyMama12, and DancingDiva tagged along with KittyCat101

They began to call me:

Freak!! --Queen Bitch

Nobody wants you here, Please Get Lost!! --DancingDiva

Why R U SUCH A LOSER?--FoxyMama12

Because she is a friendless loser, who doesn't belong in our school. Get homeschooled. Nobody likes you!!!--KittyCat101

My heart ached and I began to shed some tears by the hateful comments...I responded saying "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

They began to send more hateful comments saying that I'm ugly, fat, gross, and I'm just a pathetic, goody-goody loser

One of them even threatened to beat me up. I was scared and I immediately told my friends I wasn't feeling well and that I'm gonna lay down. I hated lying to them and they responded saying "Hope you feel better" but will I feel better after what happened just know. I logged off and immediately closed my laptop and went to lay down.

My mom wasn't home, since she went out to brunch with my aunt Kam. I was so scared, hurt, angry, you name it. I couldn't believe that I can't believe actually go cyber bullied for the first time in my life.

I was so sad and aching that I drifted to sleep with tears continuously pouring down my cheeks. I didn't want to be bothered, so I ate and early dinner and went to lay down in the family room.

Later that night,Mom came home and asked why was I crying. I didn't want to tell mom what happened earlier today, God knows how she will react, so I pretended that I had a headache and a stomachache and she bought it. She said to go head to bed and she'll cook dinner tomorrow.

I snuggled in my bed. Pull the covers over me and drifted to sleep, still sobbing quietly.