Tetris

OMF HOW AM I GETTING READS ON THIS? JIGGLE JIGGLE POP
(≧▽≦)

K O M A E D A

Hinata stared at me through the crowd, making the occasional crease between his eyebrows appear. Perhaps he was trying to grasp the situation?
I glanced over at Nanami who followed Hinata obediently. She looked back with concern written all over her face. Hesitantly, I took a step forward away from Hinata's direction. Making sure that the rumours would end at that. I allowed my feet to take off into the other direction when I heard a shuffle behind me.
"Nagito!"
I spun around to see Hinata, his fists clenching and anger stuck to his face. I gulped. Unsure. Why was I so afraid of Hinata being annoyed at me when I already decided I couldn't proceed any further?
By now everyone was staring daggers into my skin. Each wound shredding pieces of confidence I had as I grasped onto my jacket for comfort. There was no need for Hinata to be angry at me. I'm nobody.
Hinata edged forward with fists still tight as I found myself unknowingly taking a small step back away from him and the glares of each student whom were now whispering callous words. Stay away from me Hinata! People will lump you with a insignificant being like me! I'll ruin you..don't you see? My luck will drag you down to your fate like it did before..

My hands shaked bitterly with the cold feeling of regret causing a war in the pit of my stomach.
"Nagito.." he whispered once again and the sound of footsteps became more apparent. I held my breath and forced my eyes shut. Unable to act on what was happening. The coldness in my hands soon faded with a comforting warmth of Hinata's hand holding mine like I was someone important. I didn't act upon the gesture and instead swallowed the lump in my throat.

H A J I M E

I couldn't understand it.

Why was he doing this? Why would he cause himself this to protect my honour? Why was I so important to him?!
I clenched tightly onto his cold, pale hands. Trying to comprehend what the boy was thinking. I could feel the uneasy feeling in my stomach rise like acid reflux as Nagito didn't respond to me. He just kept on keeping his eyes shut, a crease forming between his eyebrows.
I don't know why that made me laugh so much but I just burst out laughing. Still holding onto his hand as I stifled laughter.

"H..Hinata?" Komaeda finally spoke back to me with utter concern, like I was crazy.

"Y..you see I just looked at your face and I couldn't stop laughing! I must b-be crazy right?!" I chuckled madly as Komaeda's face finally broke into a little smile. That smile was all I needed to calm down. The crowd now questioned my sudden burst and whispered amongst themself as a little anxiety weighed down my legs. Komaeda must of felt it too as he hastily freed his hands from my grip. I watched his chest rise and fall as he refused eye contact.

Was I really that bad of a person..?

All of a sudden, Komaeda lifted his left hand and awkwardly shoved his white locks out of his hair, a frown, almost exhausted look on his face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Haa, I get it Hajime..I'm really sorry for randomly confessing to you without your permission. I didn't know you was dating Nanami.." he quickly and loudly spoke.

My eyes widened with utter shock. Why does he think I need protecting?!

"Nagito--"

"I get it, I get it. You don't have to let me down I already know" he mumbled and quickly left the scene, like he was never there.

I rested my hand on my chin, trying to stay awake. I didn't really want to meet Nagito in my dreams tonight. Bored, I glanced over at the clock which read 12:05AM. I sighed and rested my head on my pillow, fighting sleep was impossible but the last thing I wanted to see today was Nagito, I couldn't face him. Perhaps it was for the best that we no longer spoke? Maybe we go separate ways? I rubbed my eyes in frustration as my eyelids dropped like weights. But I opened them again, enough willpower could get me through the night.

K O M A E D A

I anxiously fiddled with my sleeve, occasionally sighing at the boring landscape of the park. I took in the cold air that made weak fog chain to my ankles like they were beckoning me to stay in the moment. I heaved, now noticing the temperature drop significantly as I stood up. Shivering, I began to make my way out of the park gates that screeched to my dismay.
As I got out of the park, Clanking of footsteps caused me to swerve back and gulp another fear that habituated in my throat.
"Good evening, Nagito Komaeda" a feminine voice arose from the bushes and trees that surrounded around me. The skirt and short, light pink hair that curled at the ends instantly made me recognise whom she was.

"So...How much do you know?"