Vanity

K O M A E D A

"Ah...I think you're misunderstanding Hinata, I'm not ill.." I looked towards the direction of the now mortified boy. His cheeks puffed with a prominent pout as he turned away from me and headed towards my kitchen.
"Too bad. Haha" he finally muttered and threw a bag of newly bought medication in the bin with a click of the tongue.

"Ah! What are you doing?!" I ran to him, grabbing the now dirty bag and dropping it on the kitchen side.
I watched Hinata's face change expressions as though he was thinking of what to say.
Why won't he say anything? Is he angry at me?

"I didn't contact you, is that why you're upset?" I warily mumbled, I felt like I was treading on eggshells around him. What can I say to make him talk to me?
"Don't be ridiculous. There is no reason for you to contact you" he huffed through gritted teeth whilst straightening out his tie. I smiled and grabbed a pan from the shelf and placed it over the hob.
"Hey Hinata do you want any omelette?" I hum in content towards his direction, no response.
"Hinata? I said do you want any omelette?" I grab an egg and catch it in my hand.

"I don't think we should speak to each other anymore"

H A J I M E

I watched the egg from Nagito's hand fall and ultimately crack on the pristine white tiled floor, causing me to flinch.
"Ah" I look towards Nagito who was looking back at me, perplexed. "D-Don't get me wrong Nagito..I..I don't like feeling confused around you- Ah that wasn't a nice way to put it um..."
I twirled my fingers in circles awaiting his input but the only thing I could hear was the sizzling of eggs.

"Haha...I see. Of course that's understandable I guess" was all he said.
"Nagito- I can't lie being around you-uh. Makes me confused" i sloppily formed any sentence that wouldn't make me seem like a jackass. He didn't respond and instead kept on sizzling the eggs like a pro chef. The tense atmosphere causing a lump in my throat

"Get out."

I blinked a few times and looked at Nagito. His face reading nothing. "Nagito.." I stepped forward but was roughly pushed past by Nagito calmly making his way to the living room. Without thinking, I sped up to catch up to him.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and turned back to me. "Nagito- I don't want to be cruel I just- I can't stop.." I began
"Can't stop what?" Nagito harshly cuts through my sentence by grabbing my shoulder and pulling it until I felt a soft cushioning of the sofa under me.
"Wha-"
"Can't stop what?" His eyes mixed with kindness and cruelty glared back at me. I watched him place his hands at either side of my head as his white hair fell in my face.
I couldn't think of what to say without wanting to cover my face. I..

Turning my head the other way so I was now faced by his right hand.
"I..I can't stop thinking about you and I hate it..I don't want to seem this weak Nagito. Everything you say means more to me then my own words..Ugh" my eyes scrunched shut as my voice was barely audible. I cursed myself at the voice crack in the middle of what I was saying and awaited Nagito's reply.

N A G I T O

What should I do...I have to kill him someday~