Reality

MAY CONTAIN SOME MILD EXPLICIT CONTENT
ALSO #17 ON KOMAHINA?!?! WHAT

H I N A T A

I always thought Nagito had a few screws loose, but this just is ridiculous. Surely if I was to be killed by some assassination bullshit, there'd be a reason? Like I don't know, I robbed something or hurt some underground mafia guy?
___________________________

"I need more details Nagito like why this is all happening? Or even more weird...why me?!" I pleaded with my hand cupping Nagito's. "you must understand why I can't trust this" I added on, causing Nagito to bite his lip.

"Nagito!-"

"Because inside you...Izuru Kamukura sleeps a-and they said they can't run risk of having him wake up..I didn't agree to the thought of killing someone innocent I-I tried so hard at first but I was just subjected to torture and despair..!"  Nagito said in such a low tone, his voice cracked several times. His hands tightened around mine as though I was his life source, I didn't pull away.

"So you need to kill me..? And those dreams? What were they—" before I could get an answer I felt my hands tug towards Nagito, I rested my knee against his in order to keep myself  up. I didn't want to admit that I was scared of Nagito, but I was.
Nagito's face was plastered in a unreadable expression as though he couldn't get his words out. Gently cupping his cheeks, I peered into Nagito's soft green eyes and with one breath whispered;
"Are you going to kill me?"
_____________________________

"N-No...! Of course not I'd gladly take a beating rather then killing you..I-!" Nagito began to shake a little with unimaginable fear in his eyes, I felt like I had to break down his wall just so I could understand him. I had to get to him.
"You what, Nagito?" I pressed on.
"I..I love you Hinata.." he mumbled with tears threatening to fall. Finally.
I was probably going to regret loving this boy for as long as I live. However, I'd take the chance.

"I lo-love you too..." my lips spread in a huge grin as I looked up to Nagito. His pale skin became a bright red. This was crazy. I was crazy-for this person.
He looked at me for a second, trying to comprehend what I was actually saying. One minute we was having this whole talk about having to kill me the next minute I'm confessing my love to him? Did I actually love him? Do I need him to be in my life?..

Am I actually going to die?

____________________________

R E A D E R / P O V

"That bastard! What does he think he can do by this? Escape us?!" The halls of the Future Foundation winced into a silent whisper with the hand that slammed onto the desk making people flinch in fear.
"Nagito Komaeda..you have left us no choice but to take care of the problem by ourselves.." the voice seethed. "But listen here you crazy bastard...it won't just end with a gun shot.."

The failure to kill Izuru Kamukura had already been withheld significantly due to Nagito, there was no hope for any of them anymore

____________________________

H I N A T A

"C-can..can I kiss you?" Nagito mumbled, shy. I felt the lump in my throat grow to the size of a golf ball by those single words. I had told him my feelings, but my mind played on the fact that I have something inside me that could potentially ruin the world.
"I..Is that a no?" He bit his lip in a wave of anxiety. I felt my cheeks redden with his words so innocently being asked.
"Don't ask me, idiot..!" I sighed, cupping his cheeks. I danced my finger around his pale, cold skin that somehow was so clear.
It's fine to fall in love with him

Hesistantly, I pressed my lips to his in a desperate way to convey my feelings. But it didn't feel like it was enough. Nagito was surprised by the initiation but quickly returned the gesture and soon I found myself under the frail body of Nagito.
His lips parted mine and moved down towards my neck; an instant weak spot. I muffled my voice by gripping onto my mouth but Nagito wouldn't have it. He smiled sincerely; telling me it was okay.
I wasn't disgusted, just...anxious. I could feel Nagito's cold lips and teeth sometimes grazing my nape to which caused a flinch in my body.
However, he was moving lower...and I don't think I'm ready to be the woman in this relationship.

"N-Nagito..! Hold on..!" I gently pushed him back using his shoulders. He looked like he wanted to continue and god so did I, but another day.
"A-Ah I got a bit carried away..! Sorry" he apologised but I just ruffled his hair to tell him it was okay.

_____________________________

If I had known this blissful feeling was going to end horribly..I wouldn't of ever told Nagito I loved him..