Notion Of A Foundation

Oh my goodness I am terribly sorry about the SUPER FUCKING LONG delay in this. I have no excuse other then school got real
THIS IS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER TO LET YOU KNOW I STILL EXIST

N A G I T O

After Kazuichi was deleted and patched I was immediately sent to the future foundation headquarters.
My chest tightened every step closer to the main room.  The door automatically opening in a useless attempt to give me a grand opening.

"Nagito Komaeda" a voice echoed with a monotone pitch.
"Your actions are severely disrupting the chances of Kamukura being destroyed. Why is this?" He asked, although aware of the answer.
Instead of answering, I looked at my shoes looking for some sort of fascination.

"Sending me into a virtual world, depicting me as a high schooler that transferred to his school. Adding glitches to ease along the way. It was only natural I would do what I think is in the best interest for hope, no?" I retorted, afraid.
Silence.

"You told Kamukura that you had engaged in a relationship with him in early life"

I gritted my teeth in pure anger.
"That's wrong. I told HINATA the truth! I don't understand why I must be the one to destroy him? What are the risks?!"
My hand clenched as silence arose.

"Hinata must be destroyed before he is made to be Kamukura, if that means you must create a simulation for him to act out his school life, so be it"

Prolonging this for Hinata, giving him a experience that doesn't exist..is that okay?

H I N A T A

Am I ignoring Nagito?
Hm
Hmm
Hmmm
Of course I am!