Love Thy Player

So...this is the last chapter. I dragged it on so long and I'm so sorry about that. However, I've been reading every comment and almost shedding tears bc I can't believe people actually like my content. I'm just a boring person tbh. So, um THANK YOU SO MUCH. Comment if you want any more fan fictions from me. If not that's coolio but I enjoy making them hehe
This chapter is going to be short. But I love you guys so much for actually caring about what a shitty writer posts
_________________________________________

HINATA

I watched the figure grab Nagito by the neck and ultimately throw him on the floor. I ran towards the fight but Nagito screamed for me not to.
What's going on? How do I stop this?
"You are finally going to meet your demise. I was a fool to think you could kill Kamukura" the voice boomed.
Nagito shot me a look, they were referring to me. He pulled himself up off the floor and smirked cheekily.
"You're right. You was a fool to think I could kill someone I love" I felt my cheeks turn red and I shuffled uncomfortably.
"We could of eradicated despair! But you selfishly put your feelings first! Humanity is at risk and it's your fault!" The man became erratic, stumbling over his words.

"You call yourself a pedestal for hope! But you're the allegory of despair. Killing people in the name of hope is despair. I won't submit to people who work in despairs favour!" Nagito bellowed, I hadn't seen him like this.
I moved forward to run to Nagito, a red mark making its way on to his white neck.
"Hinata, go!" He pleaded but I didn't listen.
"No!" I yelled in response. For once I was going to protect Nagito. He's done protecting me. I need to let him know.

I felt a cold, metal object press against my head from behind me. Watching Nagitos eyes widen, I instantly knew what it was.
"So you're gonna shoot me?" I said, fear laced in my voice, but I couldn't let Nagito know I was afraid.
"Despair doesn't have a word in the world" he cackled. I gulped, afraid.

Maybe I was going to die today. Maybe I was never alive in the first place. I was just the average talentless Hajime Hinata who sat on the fence. I had no worth or meaning. I had no say in my future. I can't control what's happening...

But I can fucking control who I am for the person I cherish.

"I have a deal..." I began. Nagito's emerald eyes widened as though he knew what was going to come out of my mouth next.
" I want one moment with Nagito. You guys can here. I don't care, just...let me hug him- please.." I gulped. The men pondered for a moment, a sigh escaping their mouths.

"You're harmless anyway..." and with that they pushed Nagito in my direction. He stumbled and lazily fell into my reach.

Finally....I could smile.

"H-Hinata...Go home..please!" He sobbed and clasped his hands around my cheeks. His tears began to trickle down his icy skin and I wiped them away. I held him close, I could hear his erratic heartbeat slowly come to a calming rhythm.

"I love you, you know?" I whispered into his ear. I was trying so hard not to alert the men's attention. He looked at me, a smile creeping on his face as he allowed the rest of his body to relax.
"Hehe, I can't stop smiling. I don't know why" he beamed.
"Nagito...trust me.." I leaned in closer and pressed my lips against his in a attempt to stop them from turning blue. Fuck, I was embarrassed. But...Nagito didn't kick up a fuss he just, melted in the kiss. His hair tickling my nose, damn I tried to ignore it but it's so annoying!

I parted the kiss, still holding him.

"How you feeling?" I nonchalantly asked
"Very lucky!" He giggled

"Good...sorry about this"

I closed my eyes and allowed this...Kamukura to envelop my body. I knew he was there, I just never noticed the presence was so strong. My eyes glazed over into a thick red and my vision became concentrated to the point I could see every hair stand on Nagito's arm.

"F-Fuck..!" One of the men said, he shot a first bullet aiming for my head. I wasn't feeling myself... I was feeling..malice and anger.

The bullet soon bounced away from me using my long black hair which...did NOT suit me.
The bullet landed in his head.
I killed a man.

Before the other man could react, I grabbed the corpses gun. I breathed

"I love you"
I pointed it to my head
"W-wait..." Nagito's eyes widened and his body jerked
"Consider this your dose of misfortune" I chuckled.

"I..I STILL HAVE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT ME.." he cried. "MY P-PET DOG. I LOVE-LOVED HIM..I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE ONCE. YOU WERE J-JEALOUS..haha" he became frantic and ran towards me.
I breathed and pushed all hesitation aside.

"Nagito..this is all a bad dream.." I sobbed

"it's time to WAKE UP.."

-BANG-

_________________________________________

GAME OVER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY AGAIN?

YES <

NO

_________________________________________

"Tch...I guess I'll have to play again..." the young girl mumbled.

"Oh well, I love a good game! Wanna play?" She peered over to the girl in the infamous school uniform.

"Those kind of games are impossible to beat...you always end up dead..right, Chiaki?..."

_________________________________________

T H E | E N D

Also, look at the beginning letter of each chapter and you'll see a spoiler!!!