Overload

So many people are quite confused at the moment, that's totally okay! I want you all to know that it all will eventually become clear..if you stay to find out? ^^

K O M A E D A

"Do not threat, I don't plan on interrupting such a lovely moment for you" she monotonously replied, as though she rehearsed the lines over and over like a script.I payed no attention to her, and instead made my way away from her presence. The trees danced gracefully as though they became a backdrop to the scene of confrontation...such hope.

"I did say I wouldn't ruin it..but if I have to get involved I won't hesitate probably" she added with a slight emphasis on the word 'involved'. This time, I turned back to look at her. The eyes looked at mine fiercely and her mouth In a straight line that read no emotion.

"If you're at least trying to act like my classmate, change the tone and expression" I simply replied and left.

My thoughts raced as I dropped my body on my bed, unable to understand many things. "To think there'd be a bug.." I heaved as my eyes glanced over to the fridge that I hadn't touched in so long.
"How long has it been..since I ate?" I mumbled and slightly tilted my head to look at the clock.
"Hmm...so the last time was...36 hours, 27 minutes and 45 seconds ago". I placed my hand on my stomach and searched for the signal that I was In fact hungry but to no avail. I ruffled my hair in utter boredom as I allowed my muscles to relax and myself to fall asleep.

"Nagito, are you awake?" A bright light caused my eyes to unwillingly look away in pain. "Nagito" the voice spoke once more as I finally adjusted to the light and was able to open my eyes. The room was empty with nothing but pitch black that caused anxiety to force its way into my mind.
"Nagito"
My eyes darted once more towards the voice, I was terrified.
"Nagito"
Unable to deal with the voice, I went to sit up to turn the light on. However, my body wouldn't let me and I felt the tightening of my body fade. Like I was hallucinating.
"Nagito, I'm here darling" I heard the voice come out from the shadows, it welcomed me by the drop In temperature as the figure finally showed itself. Even though I couldn't move I felt my heart thump by each footstep they took until I could see there face.
I thought it would be some demon or monster who was coming to brutally murder me...but it was worse.

It was my mother.

"Nagito, Dear.." she smiled sadly as her bright red lipstick came into view. I tried to open my mouth, to explain how sorry I was. But I couldn't speak. She kneeled down a little and stared at me intently.
"It's a shame, isn't it? To meet under such circumstances..how are you darling?" She rambled on whilst I weakly glanced back.
"..you know..after my death. I could hear you apologising.." I shut my eyes, knowing that it was nothing but a dream and that I was in deep of the horrific experience of sleep paralysis.
"Darling! Don't ignore me!" She boomed louder and louder until her voice was penetrating my skin like a parasitic bug, I shuddered.
"I'm sorry" she smiled.

And then I woke up.

H A J I M E

I slammed my fist against the table in anger. My whole apartment seemed to shake like I was some monster, I heaved-allowing the waves of discomfort to flood into my wrists.
"Hajime, please calm down" Chiaki weakly smiled and gently placed her hand onto mine. I looked at her in the eye and took a deep breath.
"What's happening, Chiaki?" I cried in confusion. She let out a little sigh before standing up from the table she sat on.
"I...I think I understand..probably.." she murmured quietly but I quickly caught on and turned a direction towards her.
"W-what do you mean?!" I yelled and she flinched a little. She was silent for a moment, taking in perhaps what to say but my mind was racing too fast for her patient demeanour.
"Chiaki!" I hissed once more and she bit her lip in anxiety.
"It..it's..--"

"Step away from the glitch, Hinata"

My body shuddered as I quickly turned around. However, before I could act I felt a pressure build from my left shoulder as though I was pushed to the ground. I winced in the pain and looked to see Chiaki staring down at me, with eyes I had never saw before.

"C..Chiaki..?" I whispered and held onto my left shoulder in pain.
"She's...not Chiaki" the person who entered stood a few steps closer, allowing me to see the albino-like body. My eyes widened to see a slender figure twisted in despair arise from the door as though it was some thriller movie.

"N-Nagito!" I stood up with the willpower and began to walk towards him. This was my chance! I can finally speak to him!

"Don't do that, Hajime" Chiaki suddenly yelled, the power dominating over the situation. What the hell is going on?!
Nagito kept his eye on Chiaki and began to trace steps forwards toward the..girl.
"I should of been careful..I misinterpreted who could get in this, my apologies Hinata" he stated, his eyes still keen on Chiaki's. I cocked my head in confusion and attempted to speak but Chiaki cut in.
"You may see me as a bug or a glitch..but I came for Hinata's sake! I'm still Chiaki!" She bellowed before us both, a trait unlike Chiaki.
"The Chiaki I knew, and loved as a fellow classmate died..you are no one but a glitch..an imposter" Nagito was now meters away from Chiaki, his expression reading nothing but determination.
"N-Nagito..--"

"Hajime, I'm sorry for the disruption..you see--" Chiaki looked towards me but before she could finish her sentence she was on the floor.

"Don't, speak..you glitch" Komaeda threatened as now residing in his hand was a harpoon-like weapon. My eyes widened as he stepped closer and closer towards Chiaki on the floor.

"Nagito! What are you doing?!" I screamed in defense but Nagito payed no attention.

"Is..is this how you died..Nagito Komaeda?" Chiaki suddenly asked the boy who towered before her. She smiled slightly as she rested her head onto the floor. Fear paralysed me and stopped me running out and stopping whatever Nagito was about to do.

Nagito dropped to his knees and lifted his left hand that resided with the harpoon.
"I'm sorry, but all bugs in the game must be destroyed" he nonchalantly said as the situation was spiralling out of control.

"I had..fun..I-I think.." Chiaki(?) whispered.

And there was the first time I witnessed a murder..
Right?

Komaeda penetrated Chiaki's skin as she didn't react, she died instantly. Tears welled into my eyes and blurred my vision as panic and anxiety arose from me, it was like I got up too fast. Komaeda looked at the body, merely annoyed.

"Like I said, if you want to be my classmate..you have to at least act like her.."

And that's all I remembered.