14/9/17

School was kinda boring, well, at least the studying part. During dismissal, when going down the stairs, one of my friend, KT, took Scott's water bottle from his bag. I was laughing so hard cause he didn't even realise it. KT passed the water bottle to me n we continued going down the stairs. When I overtook Scott, who was taking to others, I waved the bottle in his face. In the end, I passed the water bottle to Ethan, who ran off with it. Scott chased Ethan around, constantly shouting for the water bottle. The sight was so comedic that those involved were all laughing our heads off.

Scott managed to catch Ethan and they started wrestling for the water bottle. Scott finally got it back! Whoopie! LOL! I'm mostly tomboyish so yea, pranking lightly on others is common fr me. Mostly boys though. Let's just say I hold a... grudge against them. After what happened last year, I don't make much friends with boys. Unless I really trust them a lot.

XP XD

Homework was annoying, breaking was awesome.

Knowing that one of the national exam papers are tomorrow, DEVASTATING!!! Tomorrow is the English and Chinese Listening comprehension fr PSLE. Sooooo sadddd...

GOOD LUCK vithrynwhitfaer & SemiQuadrant & ALL THOSE TAKING EXAMS!!