25/11/17

Yesterday was a pretty big day for all the Primary Sixes in the entire nation of Singapore. We collected the results for our PSLE papers. This is our first national exam so none of us knew what to expect earlier on this year.

Everything all boils down to this day.

Our results determine if we can get into the school of our choice. So basically, we list down 6 schools and send them into the MOE site. When all of our choices are in, we'll be sorted into the schools.

My 6 schools are:

1. River Valley Highschool

2. Nan Hua Secondary School

3. Bukit Panjang Secondary School

4. Fu Hua Secondary School

5. Hua Yi Secondary School

6. Jurong Secondary School.

Each school has a certain cut off point, aka a certain score you must get in order to get into the school. But the schools also have a certain limit to the pupils that they can take in.

So for example, there are 200 people who scored higher than me, and they all want to go to River Valley, I would have an extremely low chance of getting into River Valley. So I'll go into Nan Hua instead.

So if River Valley is not available, I'll have to go to Nan Hua. If Nan Hua is unavailable, then I'll go to Bukit Panjang and so on and so forth.

I like all the schools that I've chosen, cause I like the CCAs in each school.

I won't reveal what score I got cause itzliddat.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. PEACE OUT PPL!!

AND TO ALL MY TEACHERS N FREINDS THAT I WON'T BE SEEING, HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!

I'll prob write out all their names n whatever, depending on whether I think it's ok.