12/3/18

I'm gonna copy mah broz's style of writing diary cause I have really limited data.

11.13am

So I just boarded the bus not long ago. Almost missed it 😅

I'm going back to school for table tennis training from 12-3pm. It takes about 1h to 45 min for me to get to my secondary school so yea. A huge difference from the 5 min I take to get to my primary school. The top deck of the bus is really empty, a huge surprise since it's DA HOLIDAYSSS.

I'mma prank 2 of my friends later. They don't know my name, or my phone number cause they're my friend's friends who became my friends too when we started talking.

Soooo they're going to go to ZX's (my friend) house from 12 till evening. Since I'll be in tt (table tennis) training  from 12-3pm, I'll prank them at around 4 when I get home. I'm not the best at pranks so I'll do a lyric prank. Thinking about what song to prank them with...... I'll ask the girls later.

If you're wondering why girls, the boys' training time was from 8-11am.
RIP to the boys whu live far away from school.

The bus I'm in is taking a lot faster... well, it's not peak period, I guess that's y.

Welp.... almost reaching school in a couple more stops... I'M GONNA BE HALF AN HOUR EARLY!!! NUUUUUU....

3.30

Tt training is over, I'm on the bus and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I. Am. Wet.

It suddenly rained very heavily...

My friend was able to exit through the front turnstile because she was using her secondary school ezlink card. Me on the other hand... I couldn't get through TT_TT

So I walked all the way to the main gate n remembered that it wasn't sheltered... I could've gone by the side gate, but my friend said that she would wait for me earlier. I called her to tell her that she could go ahead because I wanted to take the side turnstile to exit the school. She didn't pick up...*SIGH*

In the end, I had to use my umbrella, brisk walking down the windy path to the main gate. My shoes got soaked. I had to cross the road after exiting. When that was finally over, I looked for my friend to find that she had already left. *Bangs head against a wall* so much for waiting for me. ==__==

In the end, when crossing the road to the other side to board the bus, my bag and skirt got wetter and even my socks were drenched...

4.20

TIME TO LYRIC PRANK PPL

4. 30

HAHAHA

The 2 of em were so confusedddd!
One of them almost reported spam😂

ZX was laughing in our private chat😂😂😂

Lolzzzz

Anyways... time to start homework.

PEACE OUT✌