21/9/17(4.50)

Sup dudes n dudettes!

I'm still sick and my Indonesian cuz n uncle has gone back to Indonesia.

I'm gonna skip all the unimportant stuff that happened in school. But there's still 1 thing I wanna share.

During Math supplementary class today, we did a math paper 1. We separated our tables and my desk partner, Enya, was moved to sit somewhere else so no one was sitting beside or in front of me.

In the middle of the math paper, I started coughing uncontrollably. I could barely breathe, much less drink water. I was kinda freaked out. That was the first time that happened. I don't think anyone noticed. They were too busy doing the paper. That scared me even more. I had no idea when the coughing would stop, so you can guess how freaked out I was. I'm not one to voice out my troubles to random people I call classmates and teachers so I didn't dare to call the teach. I only tell my bros/ sis in school about this sort of things. Sigh....

If you guys are asking why I would be telling you, then my answer is that I find it easier to tell people who don't know me cause they can't judge. But not as easy as telling my bros and sis(s) in sch.

Welp, break's over, gotta do hw.

Thanks for all the reads! Keep on voting people!

Feel free to share your experiences! I don't mind.

Adieu!