18/9/17

Sup peeps

Here's what happened in school today:

SS was replaced by English cause our EL and SS teacher is the same. He decided that we have to spend more practicing our EL and so the torturing began. I ate the disgusting lozenges then. Yes, I still have a sore throat. Coughing occasionally too.

After EL was Math. Math was boring, as always. We went through a couple of stuff. And questions, obviously. After that was EL again. I'm not gonna go into details so its basically us going to the computer lab to do some homework.

Recess was as per normal.

After that was Chinese. While the classes were gathering at the atrium, outside the canteen, Renee, Melody, and I ran up to the classroom about 5 minutes before recess officially ended. Then CL was quite ok.

Before we greeted the teacher, when we were all standing up, I sneakily pulled out the chair in front of my table, where bro was sitting. I put the chair to one side...hehehe...

After greeting the cher, bro started to sit down. But knowing him, he was smart to check and look behind. But before he did, he was already in a sort of sitting position, just without a chair. As if that wasn't funny enough, his hands were flailing behind him, as if they were trying to locate the missing chair. Sis and I were practically laughing our heads off. I mean, the situation was soooo hilarious, how could we not? It was only then that bro whipped his head around, only to find that the chair was at the left of where it was supposed to be. LMAO!!

Yea, I can be a dare devil at times. But I have this feeling that he won't mind. If not, he'll forgive me soon.

During CL, bro, sis, Charles and I weren't paying much attention. Bro and sis had a competition on who could finish the water in the waterbottle first. I have no idea what the result was cause I went to refill Half-bro and I's waterbottle. Yea, I consider Charles as a half bro.

When the next period, Science was about to start, our science teacher, MC for short, walked into the classroom. The next thing I knew, he was kinda shouting at us asking who had gone to play soccer... >.< Damian, answered that it wasn't our class and it was Bertrand, from the next class. I kinda get what happened.

Basically, during Chinese class, Bertrand sits at the seat closest to the door. He usually plays soccer during recess so he has dried mud stuck on the soles of his shoes. When he walked around, the dried mud fell off and littered the doorway. Thus, when MC stepped in, he was furious. MC has told us about the importance of keeping the classroom clean and that it is our duty so he thought that it was one of us who dirtied the classroom without bothering to clean up.

MC then stalked out of the classroom, going to find Bertrand. He then bought Bertrand to our class's doorway and scolded him. I have never seen the normally cheerful teacher so angry before and as a natural result, I flinched. MC rattled on and on,sorta like a machine gun. Most of the class were staring outside, watching the scene unfold.

Remind me never to get on MC's bad side.

As a punishment, Betrand had to sweep the entire classroom while we started our lesson. I ate another lozenges cause my throat was killing me. In the end, the lozenges was grossing me out so I spat it out in the toilet. Sowwy fr being wasteful but it was really disgusting. I have no idea how bro could eat it. (cringe)

That's all fr school.

In school, my throat was really sore. Ya know the feeling where your throat feels really dry and scratchy no matter how much water you drink? That's how I felt. And that's also why I drank 4 and 3 quarters bottles of water.

I usually only drink 2 bottles max.

Now, it's still that same feeling, just worse, and I'm coughing a lot more. Oh well.

My Indonesian uncle has just reached my house... So sad. He'll be invading my room so I'll b moving into my parent's room. They're only 2 rooms.

That's all for now. I'll prob update later but yea.

Peace out peeps.