25/5/18

Hi ppl

Last day of school today, 1 month of hols to go.

There's actually quite a lotta stuff I wanted to talk about but didn't find the time to...

Well, so far, my life's a wreck. I really don't know anymore. Every time things look up, it always comes crashing down again.

Here 's one scenario

I wanna know what you guys think...

Scenario:  If you're horrible at memorising stuff, and your Chinese teacher assigns the groups  entire paragraphs to memorise in 5 minutes, and recite the entire paragraph to her as a group, in pair, or on your own. Your group got the longest paragraph.  You have 2 group mates who you consider to be friends with, maybe even good friends. They know you have difficulty in memorising stuff, especially if it's in Chinese. They know you have really bad stage fright, when you have to stand and answer a question, you get freaked inside, and that you get stressed if it's this type of thing where you have to talk with the cher on your own. They helped each other to get the words right memorising with you helping both, even though you know you can't do it. You thought that they would at least try to help you, but in the end... they just went and recited it to the teacher, laughing at you, saying "sad life" and left for lunch, the next period after that.

What happened afterwards: I didn't expect them to just leave me in the lurch and I got so stressed trying to memorise the paragraph, I was on the verge of tears. I just didn't get it. I thought we were friends. Why did they do that? My class chairperson, my friend, already recited his group's paragraph to the teacher and saw me struggling. He came over and tried to give me ways to memorise the paragraph. In the end, I just left the classroom without reciting the paragraph to the teacher. Hid in the toilet, calming myself down. My class chairperson and I are one of the few students who doesn't go for lunch unless needed so when I returned to class, the teacher already left and he was still there. Although I was still upset, I faked a smile at him and returned to my seat. I found myself writing a song, something I've never done before. I'm currently still working on it.

I may or may not give some more scenarios next time, but what do you guys think? Dm me please. That's it for now.

Btw, one of the girls who left me has a wattpad account. I know hers, but she doesn't know mine. Hopefully she never reads this......

Bye ppl, thanks for taking time to read this.