s i x

Maddies pov;
Ethan; so uh, we need a plan for making food and washing stuff.
Maddie; oh okay.
Ethan; I was thinking, me and you Monday and Sunday. Me and gray Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and you and gray Wednesday Friday.. if that's okay?
Maddie; yeah, I guess it will give me and Grayson more time to know each other. Maybe he won't be as rude.
I rolled my eyes.
Ethan; again, sorry about him.
Maddie; it's fine, he'll eventually come around.... I hope.
Ethan gave me a reassuring smile.
Maddie; right, I'm going out shopping.
Ethan; see you later then.
He waved at me before I walked out the door. It was Saturday, my first class was on Monday. To be quite honest, I was nervous. I didn't know anyone except from the twins, and only Ethan liked me anyway. I bought some outfits for uni, and some other bits. While I was walking around, I decided to go to Victoria secrets and treat myself. I had a few bras in my hand as I was walking to the changing rooms. In the corner of my eye, I saw someone I recognised. I turned so I got see there face. Of course it was him. Grayson. What was he doing here? My eyes scanned the area around him before I saw a girl stood by his side. She had long black hair, and was quite tall, but Grayson still towered over her. He turned his head and saw me. He looked down at the bra's in my hand. 'You'd look good in them' he mouthed to me. I felt my cheeks go red. He slightly smirked, like he did this morning and then turned back around to who I guess who was his girlfriend. What's wrong with him..one second he'll be annoyed at me, and the next acting sexual...