s e v e n

he had made me feel embarrassed and self conscious about myself. He was clearly joking. I've always been anxious about my body and his silly statement didn't help. not one bit. I put everything in my hands on the nearest desk to me and walked out of the shop. He gave no expression, as he saw me. Just kept his face straight. I walked straight out of the mall. And decided to walk back home.
-
i opened our apartment door before seeing both Grayson and Ethan sat on the couch playing video games. It was a surprise to Grayson actually out here for once. Not just to get food. But how did he get back before me? Must have taken his car or something I guess.
Ethan; hey mad.
Maddie; hey e.
Grayson huffed. Ethan rolled his eyes.
Ethan; grays friend nat is in there, you should go day hi.
Ethan pointed at the spare room. I heard Grayson mutter something under his breath. I ignored him and walked to the spare room. As I opened the door I saw a girl sat on the bed with her phone. She was pretty. She was what most boys wanted. Perfect figure, blond hair and bright blue eyes.
Maddie; hey, you must me nat.
I approached her nicely. She raised one eyebrow.
Nat; that's Natasha to you.
She scoffed, without even looking up from her phone.
Maddie; what's your problem?
Natasha; I saw the way you were checking out Grayson in the mall. Stay away from him.
Maddie; I'll happily stay away from that dick.
She didn't reply. So I just turned around and walked back out. They were perfect for each other. Both had shit personalitys. I walked back into the main room.
Ethan; so, did you get along with her?
Maddie; yeah..we're gonna be best friends.
I said sarcastically.
Ethan; don't worry. I hate her too. I have a friend coming over tonight, her names Ashley, she's nice I promise. Is that alright?
Maddie; of course it is.
I smiled. It was sweet of him to ask. Unlike Grayson who just let her come over without warning and then starts fucking her not even caring about the noise. I cringed at the sounds and Ethan just laughed.
Ethan; you'll get used to it. eventually.
So I guess this had been going on a while then. Grayson bringing back girls.
Maddie; oh I hope so.
I walked over to the stereo and put some music on, turning it up so the noise coming from the bedroom couldn't be heard.