twenty one

we made our way back to the hotel, Grayson kept looking at me through the corner of him eye most of the time, while Natasha gave me the dirtiest looks. when we got back the sun was setting, it took my phone out and took a picture.
Grayson; take a picture of me!
He shouted and ran over infront of the camera
I did what he asked while he pulled stupid faces and poses.
Maddie; take one of me then!
Grayson; okayy
She passed me her phone and I looked at the screen where she was stood, she look beautiful. Only now, am I realising this. But she doesn't deserve me.
Maddie; Grayson?! Are you done?
Grayson, uhm uh yeah!
I quickly held down the button taking about 10 photos and gave her phone back. The others joined in and we began having a mini photo shoot. They'll look great on my instagram;)
eventually we had too stop as it was pitch black and there's no way we were gonna get good photos.

I woke up too a loud Natasha shouting through the house.
Natasha; Grayson! Where's your black hoodie?
Ugh, she's getting super annoying.
Grayson; what?
Natasha; I need your black thrasher hoodie, it's my favourite and I'm cold!
It just hit me that I give it too Maddie the other night..
Grayson; uhm uh I didn't bring it.
Natasha; you bring it everywhere though?
She stormed out our room and into one of the others
Maddies pov;
I had just woken up from someone shouted, I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I was startled when my door flung open revealing an angry Natasha.
Natasha; have you seen Grayson black Thra-
Natasha; YOURE WEARING IT?!
I got cold last night and put it on...
Maddie; uh uhm no this is Ethan's hoodie, ashley gave it too me because I was cold.
I tried too make it sound believable. Before she could say anything Grayson walked in.
Grayson; yeah that ones Ethan, mines in the laundry at home.
Natasha's mood changed.
Natasha; oh okay, sorry for making a fuss..
She didn't believe it, but she didn't want Grayson too get annoyed at her.
Grayson; it's alright, can I go back too sleep now?
Ethan walked it.
Ethan; nope because we're going on a boat trip!