thrity

Grayson; Maddie, you ready?!
Maddie; yeah, I think.
I clumsily made my way up the stairs to meet a very attractive Grayson Dolan at the top.
Maddie; how do I look.
Grayson; absolutely gorgeous.
He said as he eyed my body up and down.
Maddie; not too bad yourself dolan.
He chuckled.
Maddie; let's get going then.
He nodded in agreement before we made our way too a taxi that Grayson had hired.
Maddie; you didn't need too do this.
Grayson; I didn't have too, but I wanted too.
Our eyes met and we looked at each other for a few seconds before smiling. He placed his hand on my leg like he did the other day.
Grayson; we're here.
He opened the door for me too get out, and i looked up too see a fancy restaurant.
Grayson; is this okay.
Maddie; perfect.
He grabbed my hands and we walked in, I would usually feel so insecure about how I looked, but being with him made all my anxiety disappear.
We sat down and ordered food. He was honest the most beautiful human I'd ever encountered.
Grayson; Maddie?
I realised I'd been staring. I snapped back to reality.
Maddie; hmm
He just laughed as the food was placed infront of us.
Grayson; I'm gonna be gone an hour tomorrow, I'm meeting Jack again, is that alright?
Maddie; yeah, that's fine.
I smiled at him, making sure he knew it would be okay. I honestly had no problem with him hanging out with friends.
Grayson; good.
He smiled back.

Grayson; Ngl that food was great.
Maddie; I agree.
Most of the time we talked and made each other laugh but for the major of it we were just enjoying the food.
Grayson; I'll get the bill.
Maddie; I'll pay half.
Grayson; no you won't.
He said as he passed his card too the waitress.
Grayson; we best get going then.
He said as the lady gave him his card back, He reached for my hand. We walked out the restaurant and towards the taxi, Grayson hand unconnected from mine as his phone began too ring. He answered.
Graysons pov;
G; yo
E; hey, uhm just letting you know that me and ash were thinking of staying up here for a bit longer.
G; that's fine, what about Natasha?
Ethan; she went home yesterday.
G; oh right, I'll talk to u later, have Fun
Ethan; cya.
He ended the call and I tried my attention back to Maddie.