e i g h t

later on
Maddie pov;
I had stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the evening. Grayson and his chick were still next door. Thankfully the sounds of my music blurred out the noises. Damn. How long do they wanna do it for. I decided to actually get out of bed and search for some food in the kitchen. While I was looking through the cupboards I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and answered it.
Maddie; hey! You must be Ashley
I smiled
Ashley; yeah. Your Maddie right? Ethan told me. Is he here?
Maddie; yeah, come in.
As she walked in, there was footsteps coming from the other side of the hall.
Maddie; speak of the devil.
We all laughed.
Ethan; hey ash.
Ashley; hey.
He put his arms around her neck and hugged her. How cute.
-
For the rest of the night, me, ash and Ethan all sat on the couch and watched movies. I asked them if they wanted me to leave and give them some alone time, but they both agreed to let me stay. Ethan was right, me and Ashley got along so well. Our movie was interrupted from shouting coming from Grayson room. We all looked around to see Natasha walk through the hall and out the door.
Ethan just shrugged. About a minute later, Grayson had come out and was searching for something to eat.
Ethan; gray, you wanna join us?
Grayson; I might aswell.
He grabbed some sort of chocolate bar from the cupboard and then came and sat in the only empty space on the couch. Which of course, was right next to me. Our thighs barley touched. The movie had just ended, meaning it was time for another.
Ethan; how about a horror?
Ashley; yeah.
Grayson; sure.
Maddie; why not.
I wasn't too keen on scary movies, but we had already watched all the good stuff on netflix.
The movie wasn't to scary. Well at least not at the start. Grayson's leg had gotten a lot closer to mine, I don't think he even noticed, but I did. The movie got a lot scarier. Like a lot. I spent most of the time with one of my hands covering my face. I looked down at my other hand, which was laying underneath grayson's. I looked to my other side to find Ashley asleep on Ethan chest, he was also sleeping. I liked back at Grayson who's focus was on me. Once he saw I'd noticed he uncomfortably shifted his view to the other side of the room. I moved may hand from underneath his and picked up my phone to check the time. '12:40am' I had only just realised it was the first day of class tomorrow. 'Shit' I muttered under my breath. Causing Grayson to turn his attention to.
Maddie; I'm going to bed, it's getting late. Night.
I said, breaking the awkward silence. I got up and walked to my bedroom.