twenty five

I was pretty shaken up by the previous events, but I tried my hardest too ignore the flashbacks while I slept. I flinched and woke up from the memories coming back.
Grayson; you okay?
Maddie; yeah, I guess.
He'd think I'm pathetic if I told him the truth.
Grayson; you wanna stop and get some food? you've been asleep for like 2 hours, only ten minutes from home.
Maddie; yeah that'd be nice, great.

We ended up stop in at some fruit and smoothie place, it was actually really nice.
Maddie; so are you and Natasha like done now?
He put his drink down.
Grayson; well yeah, I never exactly had feelings for her, she didn't for me either, it was more like friends with benefits.
Graysons pov;
Crap! I shouldn't have said that, she'll think I'm some sort of fuckboy.
I was right.
Maddie; oh uh, yeah.
Now I gotta reverse
Grayson; well uh, I mean I'm not like that anymore, I got rid of her because I wanted too change my ways, settle down In a storing relationship, uno?
She smiled, I was actually telling truth, hopefully she got the point.
Maddie; yeah, makes sense I guess, good on you!
I smiled back too her. We looked at each other for a while. This also gave me the chance once more too noticed how freaking gorgeous she is.
Grayson; we should be getting back too the apartment, i can't wait too sleep In a proper bed without Natbitch.
We both chuckled and got back into the car.
—skip car ride.
maddies pov;
Grayson; home sweet home!
He said as he walked through the doors. He quickly turned too me.
Grayson; your foot?!?
Maddie; oh yeah, I guess I forgot about how bad t was because I was having a good time.
I smiled at him
Maddie; but come too think of it now, damn it hurts sooo bad.
Grayson; no time for chill let's get you to the doctor.
He said stupidly, causing me too laugh once more. I jumped on his back and we went down stairs back too the car.

3 hours later, I had a huge cast up my leg and was on crutches. absolutely amazing.