fifteen

graysons pov(finally);
I was walking out my room about too go upstairs and talk too Ethan when I binned into Maddie coming out of her room. she looked stunning, wow. I couldn't tell her that though. I'm so messed up right now, my feelings are a mess. I just awkwardly said sorry and rushed upstairs.
Maddies pov;
I went up stairs a few minutes after Grayson hurried off, I looked around the whole house for zach, but I couldn't find him. he said he'd be here? I decided too text him asking where he was, I waited once more. no reply. I looked around the house once more and I still couldn't find him. I decided to sit at the table and drink. I might aswell have some fun.
-
A few people came and talked too me, I just ignored them and talked too Ethan and Ashley. I wasn't exactly drunk, but I was for off being sober. After about 2 hours of waiting around for zach, I decided to give up and go outside. As I did, I heard yelling and fighting. I looked over too see zach fighting and punching another guy the same size as him, they were both covered in blood and it was getting pretty serious. This was the first time I'd seen an actual fight, I to say I was scared would be an understatement. My first instinct was just too run. The house would have been the best idea. But I didn't go there, I ran down the streets until I had no breathe left in me. I sat down on the side of the path collecting my thoughts. I didn't know where I was, I hadn't got my phone on me, and now, it's started too rain. amazing. I must of sat there for about 2 minutes just crying and being annoyed at myself for getting into this mess, but then I heard a familiar voice.
Grayson pov;
I was outside watching the fight. That zach kid and other guy from school were fighting because of a bet or something like that. It was pretty entertaining if I must say, but they both looked quite messed up. I turned my head too see Maddie stood in shock and next thing I know she was running down the street. I hesitated for a second before running after her she definitely did not know where she was going. She stopped at the end of the path, while I caught my breathe.
Grayson; Maddie!