thirty one

Maddie; who was that,
Grayson; Ethan, he said him and ash are staying until the end of the week.
Maddie; great, more time with you.
I said sarcastically.
Grayson; I'm not bad.
Maddie; I guess your not.
He chuckled before kissing me once more. The sun setting behind us, the light breeze hitting up. It was the definition of perfect.
Maddie; didn't you just come out of a realationship?
I said while pulling away, I felt bad.
Grayson; didn't I tell you that I hated her?
We both chuckled before pressing our lips back together. The feeling of butterflies coming back. I was falling for Grayson Dolan.

The next morning I woke up in Graysons bed again wondering why we were all off a sudden become so close to each other, what were we? He hasn't actually asked me too be his girlfriend, but we near enough act like a couple. I decided to push the thoughts to the back of my mind and realised my head was leaving on his bare chest giving me a perfect view of his incredible body. I traced his abs with my finger and eventually he woke up.
Maddie; sorry.
I nervously laughed.
Grayson; it's okay, I liked it.
God damn. His morning voice. He flashed a grin at me before getting up and throwing on a t-shirt. Ugh, way too ruin the view.
Grayson; I wanna get ice cream.
Maddie; it's 10am
Grayson; yeah but it's never too early for ice cream.
He laughed.
Maddie; I guess you're right.
Graysons pov;
I didn't care we're we went, I just needed to spend my last few days with her...
Maddies pov;
I got out of Graysons bed and the cold hit me.
Maddie; I'm gonna get ready.
Grayson; okayyy.
Maddie; be right back
I made my way out of his room and into mine. I picked a pair of leggings and Graysons hoodie. While getting changed I heard a noise on the balcony and saw Grayson stood watching me taking of my top with a smirk. I playfully stuck up my middle finger before putting Graysons hoodie over my head and walking over too the balcony too meet him.
Maddie; eyes up here mate
He laughed.
Grayson; nice choice of hoodie
He winked.
Maddie; I was thinking the same thing
We laughed again.
Grayson; let's get going then?
Maddie; yup!
He