twenty nine

Graysons pov;
The news keeps getting worse and worse. I need too tell her, but I'm too scared. I'm just going to try and have the best time with her, while I can.

Maddies pov;
I was waiting for Grayson too get back, he rushed of just after kissing me,did he regret it? was I not good enough? after overthinking it all, suddenly the door opened. he looked a bit sad, but his face lit up when he saw me.
Grayson; hey!
Maddie; I thought you'd be gone for longer?
Grayson; why, did you not want me back
He chuckled.
Maddie; no I was actually waiting for you too come back.
He walked over to me and sat on the couch next too me. He pulled me closer and put an arm around my waist. Why was he all of a sudden getting really close with me?..
Maddie; did you leave earlier because of the kiss..
Grayson; noooo, it was too meet jack, I would of stayed here if I could
Maddie; why's that?
Grayson; you're a pretty good kisser
He scratched the back of his neck, and blushed. I've never seen him like this, it was so cute. I just giggled.
Maddie; thanks I guess, you're not too bad either
I had no time to realise what I had just said because our lips had attached once again. This time longer than before, butterflies filled my stomach. He was the perfect guy...
Graysons pov;
She was perfect. she didn't deserve me, and I can't let her go through with it, but I don't want too leave her. Eventually the kids had to come too an end, an idea popped into mind.
Grayson; hey, how about I take you out to dinner?
You could say I was leading her on, but.. I need her.
Maddie; sounds like a great idea
She smiled. Her smile could light up my whole world, even now, when I'm going through the worst time ever.
Grayson; I better be egging ready then.
Maddie; me too.
He helped me down the stairs into my room, and then he went into his. I searched through my clothes and found a dress,I put it on before realising how stupid it looked with the massive cast on my leg. I groaned and Grayson knocked on the door before entering
Grayson; what's up?
Maddie; I look stupid.
I pointed to the cast.
Grayson; trust me, you look perfect.