twelve

after the short journey in the car, we got back too our apartment.
We both ended up washing some stuff and it was pretty funny.
Grayson; I wanna make a huge pizza.
Maddie; sounds like a great idea.
Grayson; let me just go charge my phone for a bit.
Maddie; okayy.
I waited about five minutes and he still was in his room. I walked closer too his door too go shout him when I heard him shouting to someone on the phone. I wasn't too sure who it was, but it wasn't any of my business so I walked back to the kitchen and waited another ten minutes before going back into his room and asking him.
Maddie; Grayson, you wanna make the pizza now.
Grayson; can't you see I'm busy?!
He said while making it clear he was busy texting people. wow. And I thought he'd changed.
Maddie; fine.
I scoffed and walked back into the kitchen and decided to make pizza for me and Ethan. I didn't make anything for Grayson, he was rude too me, he deserves it. Just as I got the pizzas on the plates Ethan walked in.
Ethan; yoooo, do I smell pizza?
Maddie; yup, made by yours truly.
I said while giving him a plate of pizza. I grabbed my plate sand sat near him and we both started too eat. As we were eating, Grayson walked up the stairs. I felt kinda bad for not making him anything, but he was rude too me.
Grayson; thanks guys I appreciate the food.
He said sarcastically, mostly aimed towards me. Ethan gave me a confused look and I just shrugged. I didn't noticed until anything until my plate of pizza had gone.
Maddie; Grayson. give it back.
Grayson; awh sorry, maybe cook for me next time.
Maddie; you were the one being a dick. First you get all nice with me. Then you treat me like crap.
Grayson; you don't understand Maddie. Yano, im not even hungry anymore. Have your pizza back.
He threw the plate of food at me, which I dodged, and walked off downstairs. Now I felt bad. It was clearly obvious.
Ethan; don't feel bad Maddie. He's not himself lately, he'll get better I promise.
I didn't say anything, I just ran of down stairs too my room and smashed my head into the pillow