twnety two

Maddies pov;

We had gotten up and eaten breakfast, now we were walking down too the river, we had too walk about 3 miles to get there as we needed to make sure it was deep enough. When we got there the boat was quite big, it wasn't like a 'boat' because we had to row it ourselves but it was alright I didn't mind. I was pretty excited to be honest I had never done stuff like this. This whole weekend has been great apart from Natasha. We only had 2 more days here before we had too leave. Soon enough we found ourself getting into the boat, which was a struggle I nearly fell into the water about 3 times.
One we were all in Ethan and Grayson started to row and we found ourselves moving forwards. Me, Ashley and Natasha started to help. It began getting hard as it was really windy, we all tried to go further but it wasn't working.
Ethan; I think we should turn around before it gets really bad.
Grayson; I agree.
We started too head back, i was glad, i just felt as if something was gonna go wrong.
before I know it a strong wind hit us and the boat had been tipped upside down. I don't remember anything after that.
Graysons pov;
I got my head out from under the water trying to catch my breath.
Grayson; IS EVERYONE OKAY?!
I shouted. I looked around, Ethan was up, so was Natasha and Ashley was in Ethan arms.
Grayson; MADDIE!
Ethan; SHIT WHERE IS SHE!
without thinking i dives under water too see her still there struggling too get up. she was trapped under neath the boat. I quickly took another breath before swimming to get her. her foot was stuck in the wood.
Grayson; hold on!!
I shouted under water hoping she heard. She had stopped moving. I punched the wood and grabbed her foot from the boat and brought her up too the surface.
Grayson; Maddie?! Maddie can you hear me!
She began coughing. thank god, at least she was alive.
Maddie; I'm fine. I think. What happened?
I ignored her question, her safety was more important at this time.
Grayson; C'mon guys. We need to get there!
I pointed too the land about 20 meters in front on us.
I held her in my arms as we swam back too the land. I placed her down  while she tried too catch her breath back.