fourteen

Me and zach got into his car and drove over too his house, we spent most of the time studying and laughing at funny instagram videos. It ended up getting pretty late.
-
I woke up and found my self asleep next to zach I'm the sofa, then I remembered that we had been watching movies for most of the night.
Maddie; were gonna be late for school??!
Zach; it's Saturday.
Maddie; oh haha.
It was kind of awkward.
Maddie; uh, I just remembered, I have too go for breakfast with my mum!
Zach; awh, I guess I'll see you tonight at the party then?
Maddie; yeah.
Zach; bye.
And with that, I walked out of his door and walked back too our apartment as it was only about 10 minutes away, as soon as I got through the door I smelt pancakes.
Maddie; yoo, make me some!
Ethan; oh, morning too you too.
We both laughed.
Grayson; where were you last night?
Maddie; spent the night at zachs.
Ethan raised an eyebrow.
Maddie; no nothing happened.
Ethan; okayy, anyways pancakes are done!!
I took a plate and must of eaten it in about thirty seconds because they both looked at me as if I was an alien.
Maddie; what!? I'm hungry.
They both laughed in response, Grayson seemed too be in a good mood today, so I guess that was better.
Grayson; the party starts at 9, so we've got the day too go get snacks and drinks.
Ethan and i hummed in approval
-
We ended up running around target and being stupid, we all decided too play hide and seek in the isles because we are basically 7 year olds. I went around one corner and met with the one and only Natasha who was held hands with another guy. She didn't see me luckily, so I walked off before she could. Eventually we got out of target and got stuff ready for tonight. At about 7, I decided to get ready. My hair was in loose curls and I wore a short red dress. I had a bit of makeup on, but not too much. I actually looked half decent for once, even though I was still super insecure. I walked out my bedroom as I I did I binned into Grayson, he stared at me for a second before realising.
Grayson; uh. I'm sorry.
And he walked off upstairs in a hurry.