t e n

we walked into the room and most people had already sat down. there were two empty seats each side of the room. Zach took the one at the front, leaving me too go at the back and sit next too the one and only Grayson Dolan. I was surprised none of the girls sat next too him. I mean they all practically drool over him. I took at seat next too him earning my self a scowl from him. He muttered something under his breath which I could quite catch so I just ignored him.
-
Teacher; the person your sat next too will be your partner for the rest of this year.
Great. Partners with Grayson for the rest o the year. He smirked at me.
Grayson; well this should be fun.
Ghees. Half an hour ago he hated me.
Maddie; yeah I guess.
And the bell went. Meaning it was time for next lesson. Zach waited for me on the way out.
Zach; Grayson Dolan as your partner, be careful!
Maddie; what do you mean?
Zach; Natasha. If she found out she'd kill you.
Maddie; she already hates me.
Zach; oh really, why?
Maddie; maybe because me and Grayson are roommates?
Zach; oh. that explains it.
Maddie; yeah. aha.
we slightly chuckled.
Zach; uhm, do you want my number. just in case you need help with anything?
Maddie; sure.
He ave me his number and we separated to go too our next class. On my way too there, I got lost and quickly went into the toilet too check my phone. As I walked in I saw Grayson and Natasha having a heating make out session in the corner. ew. ew. ew. I didn't realise I'd been staring for so long.
Natasha; do you wanna stand there and watch or something?
Maddie; do you wanna stop swapping spit for two seconds?
They ignored me and went back too what they're doing.
Maddie; ghees.
I walked out and slammed the door behind me. About ten minutes later I found my way too my next class, which I got a detention for being late, even after explaining that I was new and had lost my way. I didn't know anyone in the class and sat at the only empty table. A short while after, Natasha walked back in, she looked a mess. She also earned her self a detention. Great. And too make it even better she had too sit next to me as it was the only space left.