nineteen

we stayed in the water for another hour while Natasha watched and looked for a WiFi connection. She wasn't much fun. But honestly the whole time I was Looking at Grayson body, it was perfect, the water and his wet hair ugh he just looked so good. Soon enough we all dried off, had showers and got clean. I've only been here a couple hours and I already love it!
Ethan; anyone else hungry?
Everyone replied with 'yesss' or something along the lines off that.
Natasha; where's the nearest shop?
We all started at her. We were about 25 miles from any store.
Ethan and Grayson awkwardly laughed.
Grayson; were eating this!
He held up a fish.
Ethan; yo that a good one.
Grayson; straight outta the river.
Ashley; no way!
Maddie; that's so cool.
Natasha; oh yeah looks great.
She said in the fakest way possible, me and Ashley looked at each other and chuckled. Soon enough we were all sat around a fire eating our dinner. The sun was setting and it was perfect.

It was around 7pm and we were all still sat outside making s'mores. my favourite. Natasha and Grayson had sat next to each other and shared a blanket, Ethan and Ashley looked super cute tbh. I ship them so hard aha.
-
The next morning.
Grayson; who's ready too go climbing?!
That's right, a whole day of climbing. Ethan and Grayson really seemed too be enjoying themselves, so I guess that was good. They had gotten up at about 7 and soon woke us girls up. Natasha seemed too be in a better mood today, so I guess today would be alright. We spent the first half of the day climbing rocks and looking at the view, when we got too the top we decide to eat some of the sandwiches we had bought along.
Natasha; that's a really nice necklace you've got there.
She pointed too the one around my neck.
Maddie; yeah, my dad got it for me.. the month before he died..
Ashley gave me an apologetic smile.
Natasha; awh that's cute, let me see.
I didn't really trust her at all. But I guess I couldn't really say no, so it took it off and held it in front of her. She didn't hesitate too take it out of my hands.
Natasha; I love it!
She said while holding it over a huge cliff drop to admire it.
Maddie; could I have it bac-
But it had already 'slipped out of her hands'