seventeen

Maddies pov;
thankfully, it was Saturday so we didn't have to go to school. I woke up still in Grayson hoodie. I had a few miss calls off zach, and about 10 texts from him.
Zach; 'I'm sorry about last night'
Zach; 'did I scare you off?'
Zach; 'Things got out of hand'
Zach; 'I didn't mean too make you upset'
I just ignored them and put my phone back down. I walked into the kitchen were the other two boys were.
Ethan; hey, I was wondering, why don't we all go on a day out together?
Grayson; might aswell.
Maddie; sure.
We eventually planned too go too the zoo because there wasn't much else too do. We looked at the animals and stuff, it was pretty fun. Me and Grayson talked abit, we didn't mention anything about last night though. Just as we were eating, Grayson got a call.
Grayson; yeah that's sounds dope.
He continued talking for a while longer until he hung up.
Grayson; e, mum wanted too know if we wanted too go stay at the lodge next weekend.
Ethan; yoo, that's such a good idea, we haven't been up there in nearly two years.
Grayson; yeah, she said we can take up too give people, so Maddie you in?
Maddie; yeah if that's alright?
Ethan; yeah. Well I'm probably gonna bring Ashley.
Grayson; and I'm taking Natasha. So were sorted.
Oh, of course she has too come. This should be so much fun.

skip too the weekend.
Ethan; everyone ready?
Maddie; yup.
Ashley; yesss, I'm super excited.
Natasha; yeah same!!
She faked smiled, I honestly can't stand her.
Grayson; c'mon we need too leave as soon as possible!! I want the whole day.
He was actually excited about this, I've not seen him the happy in a while.
Ethan; lets get going then!!
Me, Natasha and Ashley sat in the back as the boys thought it would be good for us too 'bond' me and Ashley both thought the same of Natasha, so it was pretty funny. Of course Natasha waisted too be awkward and sit in the middle of us both, so me and Ashley couldn't talk too each other for the next 4 hour long journey. I spent the first hour and a half catching up on YouTube videos and listening to music.