thirty two

Graysons pov;
I don't even know how long I have left, they said a week too a month. Any day now could be my last. When I get home, I've got a plan. I decided to forget about everything negative and focused on making this day the funnest possible. We bought ice creams and wondered around the gardens for a bit. She looked so cute taking pictures of all the scenery. I don't want too leave her. I really don't.
Maddie; Gray! Come here I wanna take a photo.
I loved the way she called me gray. Natasha used to do it, but it felt nice when Maddie said it.
Grayson; sure.
I smiled and walked over too her, she grabbed her phone and took a selfie of her kissing my cheek, just as she took it I moved and kissed her on the lips which shocked her, but she laughed.
Maddie; idiot.
Maddies pov;
Grayson; you clearly didn't hate it.
He smirked.
Maddie; I was tryna get a cute photo.
Grayson; any photo with you in is cute.
Maddie; stop with the cheesy bullshit.
He giggled, causing me too smile.
Maddie; I guess you're pretty cute too
He blushed.
Maddie; no way?? have I just made Grayson, Grayson Dolan blush?
He awkwardly laughed and hit my shoulder.
Grayson; idiot.
He said, mocking me from before. We got on so well. I could actually see us having a future together..
Grayson; I'd love too stay, but I've gotta be at jacks soon so I think it's best if we get home.
Maddie; awh, but fineeee.
He put his arm around my waist as we walked back too the car.

Grayson pov;
I was sat in the waiting room, another 30 minutes the receptionist told me. I decided to make use of this time and write my letter too Maddie. I couldn't tell it too her face. I couldn't do it, I couldn't see her go through that pain. It's not fair on her. I thought hard, about how I would tell her. Soon enough I i had the beginning. The amount of times I tried not to cry was stupid. I couldn't leave her. Not yet. I had written half the letter when the nurse called me in.

Nurse; Grayson! I have amazing news!
Grayson; what do you mean?
Nurse; after running some tests, we've found that the cancer has gone! The treatment has finally worked!