A Rescue Plan

Elsa was trapped in her own body.

She could see through her own eyes. Eyes that were clouded in fear. She looked in horror and she put her friends and Anna into a dark,cold ice cage. Anna looked so fragile. Everyone was staring at her in such disbelief.

It's not me, I'm not doing it! Elsa wanted to shout but the words didn't want to come out of her mouth.

She couldn't move. It's like the sand was letting her stay awake and watch in horror, not being able to do anything.

Anna! Jack! Somebody, Help! Elsa cried from the inside but only a satisfied smirk escaped her lips. A smirk that the black sand was controlling.

Your a monster, this is your true self, why are you trying to fight? The dark part of her mind argued.

Maybe that dark voice was telling the truth. So instead of trying to fight the darkness, Elsa curled up from the inside and cried, thinking the only thing she had feared of:

Maybe I am the monster.

 ...

Rapunzel was crying.

She hoped she would never get hit by that black sand ever again.

The horrible things she saw was too much...Eugene leaving her on a boat, laughing with the satchel....Her mother and father sending her away...Eugene joining Mother Gothel and laughing as they kicked her...Pascal abandoning her after so many years in the tower together...

Rapunzel shivered. Nightmares. They were just nightmares. Eugene still loved her. He was probably worried sick about her. And her parents. Mother Gothel was still dead, obviously. So silly of her to think...

Rapunzel shook her head and scolded herself. Why can't she stop thinking about it? Wiping her eyes, she put on a brave face and surveyed the situation.

Hiccup was trying to calm Toothless down. Merida was trying to pierce the bars of the ice cage. Jack was still in shock, leaning against his staff with his hood shadowing his face. The new girl, who Elsa had sacrificed herself for, was sitting up and looking around confused.

Toothless might bite Rapunzel, Merida was too pissed off and Jack would probably not chat to her, so Rapunzel's only option was the girl with strawberry blonde hair.

It was pretty dark, but Rapunzel could see through the gloom that the girl was hurt. She was clutching her arm and wincing. Rapunzel glanced at Pascal. Pascal nodded encouragingly, so Rapunzel crawled over to the girl and smiled, trying to show she was friendly.

"Hello," Rapunzel said slowly.

The girl looked up and smiled weakly, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of Rapunzel's long braided hair. "Hi, I'm Anna"

The girl-Anna-seemed friendly enough...but why was she familiar? She had seen Anna before...

Rapunzel grinned at her. "I'm Rapunzel and, to answer your question, we're in an ice cage created by an evil Elsa"

Anna looked shocked. "Elsa's not evil"

"How do you know Elsa?" Rapunzel asked.

"She's my sister" Anna replied proudly and firmly, as if nothing in the world is better. Rapunzel felt a bit surprised. Elsa and Anna...sisters? They did look alike except Elsa was paler, had platinum hair and ice powers.

Wait a minute...

"Now I remember!" Rapunzel gasped, "Arrendelle! I went there for your sisters coronation!"