Lost Love

"Elsa?" Jack brushed a piece of her hair away from her face.

"Yes, Jack?" She whispers back. She was standing so close to him. Jack wanted to put his arms around her and just hold on, breathing in her winter scent.

"I...I love y-"

"JACK!"

Jack snapped out of his day dream and glared at Anna who was pulling on his hoodie.

"What?" He growled, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Hiccup laughed. "Didn't you hear her? She called you five times already"

"Oh, I was just..." Jack bit his lip, "...distracted"

"Well, I said, did you figure out why we're here?" Anna asked.

Jack bit his lip again and pulled his hoodie over his eyes. Should he tell them? No, they'd just tease him and then embarrass him in front of Elsa.  He's still trying to find a way to tell her without the others interrupting. Every time he would get a second of alone time with Elsa, someone *cough Anna and Rapunzel*, would fall out and interrupt them. Jack wondered if Rapunzel and Anna were spying on him.

"No, I haven't figured it out" Jack lied.

Anna looked disappointed. "Oh...'cause I really thought it was because-"

"GUYS!" Merida burst into the room, out of breath. Rapunzel, who was busy playing with Pascal, let out a squeal and jumped underneath Toothless while Jack almost froze the ceiling in surprise.

"What's going on?" Elsa asked, coming down the staircase when she heard Merida yell.

She had been talking a lot about staff management to Count Dracula since she was a queen so she wasn't with the others much. Jack avoided looking at her and nervously fidgeted with his staff.

"Someone...here...for...us..." Merida wheezed, out of breath. She had run all the way from the other side of the castle, getting lost about four times.

"Really?" Rapunzel's eyes were wider than usual. She jumped up and banged her head against her frying pan, "Ow..." She grumbled as the others snorted with laughter.

"Let's go check it out" Hiccup said, following Merida out the door with the others.

"Who is this person?" Hiccup asked Merida as they navigated their way through the castle.

"Uh..." Merida scratched her no as she tried to remember, "I tied him up. Someone called-"

"North?" Jack guessed.

"Hans?" Elsa asked nervously.

"Kristoff?" Anna suggested excitedly.

"Nah," Merida shook her head. Everyone stopped walking and stared at her. She decided to annoy them and paused for dramatic affect.

"Flynn Rider"

...

Eugene was beyond confused and downright terrified.