Leaving Already?

"Do you want to build a snowman?" She sang.

Just as Anna had said it, it hit Elsa like a blow in her heart. Elsa suddenly remembered all those years of shutting her sister out. The mistake she did of not telling her sister sooner. For not excepting Anna's love sooner. For not believing that she could trust herself and her sister. All these thoughts reminded Elsa of the day when she had froze Anna. 

No, Elsa thought, I'm not going to hurt Anna again...Even if it isn't me

Elsa felt anger bursting through her. She was not going to hurt her sister or any of her friends.

But would they want to be her friend?

Elsa looked at Jacks face. No. It it was not the time to doubt herself. They would have to decide on her later. Hopefully, they will except her after she escapes out of the sands clutches.

will get out of this! Elsa thought, determination seeking through her.

She forced herself to move. It was difficult but she managed to control her fingers. The Evil Elsa had sensed it.

What are you doing?! The Evil Elsa seethed in the normal Elsa's head.

But Elsa ignored her and carried on trying to break lose of the sands hold. Anna seemed to notice the struggle Evil Elsa was having inside, because then she started to sing again, to encourage Elsa.

"Elsa, I know your in there

Our friends are in doubt

They say have courage, but I'm trying to

I'm right out here for you

Just come on out''

Anna sang. Her words boosted Elsa in her struggle.

Need to get out...to Anna...to Jack... Elsa thought.

She cried out in pain. The sand was hurting her, forcing her down. But Elsa ignored the pain. It wasn't as bad as the pain she had felt when she had froze Anna.

She wasn't going to give up.

...

At first, Jack had no idea why Anna started to sing in Evil Elsa's face.

Who sings a song at a time like this?

Evil Elsa suddenly pushed Anna away and Anna landed on the floor. Elsa's eyes began to flicker from yellow to blue. Her hair was going crazy, not making it's mind between pitch black and platinum blond. Splotches of ice blue appeared on her dark blue dress, as she collapsed and started to scream.

"NO!" The raspy voice of Evil Elsa screamed, "STOP IT, YOU FOOLISH GIRL!" She clutched her head as if something was pounding her from the inside. 

"GET OUT OF ME!" The normal voice of Elsa screamed back, "GET OUT!"

Anna was immediately yelling at Elsa for encouragement, "Go Elsa! You can do it!"

Jack slowly cam near the twitching and screaming Elsa on the floor and held her hand, which was turning colder by the second.

"Elsa," Jack said, putting his hand under her chin and forcing her to look into his eyes.

He felt sad to look at her like this. He wanted the beautiful, caring Elsa back. Not Pitch's monster.

"Come back" Jack said softly.

A second past and Elsa's eyes suddenly filled the a beautiful, ice blue instead of the crazed mid yellow-blue. Her hair started to turn fully platinum blond and her ice dress completely light blue. She was still screaming and thrashing around, though.

It took everyone, including Toothless, to hold her down.

...

GET OUT OF ME! GET...OUT...OF...ME!  Elsa screamed from the inside.

She could feel herself regaining control of her body. Through her now-blue eyes, she could see herself turning normal again...and Jacks handsome face, his white hair falling messily over his forehead.

Elsa noticed the snowflake design around his iris. It was beautiful, white against blue. She couldn't believe she didn't notice it before.

He was telling her to come back. She needed to go back. She couldn't give up on them.

You might be winning this time, Elsa, The raspy black sand voice seethed, But must remember, I will always be inside of you and you will always be a monster!

And after that, the pain and the voice disappeared, leaving Elsa shaken but normal. She opened her eyes to see her friends holding her down. Even though she was relieved and happy, she knew it was true. She feels it.

That voice will always be inside if her and haunt her.

Forever.

...

"Elsa!" Jack  exclaimed, trying not to panic.

At least she had stopped screaming but now she was as paler than usual and shaking like a leaf. Her hands were placed together by her chest, as if she was trying to hold herself together. Jack gently nudged her shoulder, afraid he might set her off and she might attack him. But she merely smiled weakly at him.

Jack sighed in relief and hugged Elsa. She didn't hug back because she was shaking so hard, it was hard for her to move. Jack was surprised at how warm she felt.

He never felt warm for such a long time. No, he was never cold, but being so warm in someones embrace, like a fire lit up inside of him as he touched Elsa...it made him feel different.

Elsa made him feel different...

"Can I have my turn now?" Anna asked, trying not laugh. She noticed how her sister was blushing and Anna couldn't stop smirking. It was just too cute for her.

Jack immediately (Or somewhat, reluctantly) let go of Elsa and stepped aside. Anna immediately attacked Elsa in a hug. Rapunzel, who was close to joyful tears, hugged Elsa too.

Merida, who wasn't so used to such girly interactions, hung back. Hiccup playfully shoved her forward and she glared at him, a small smile tugging at her lips.

Jack wondered if anything was going on between Merida and Hiccup. But he brushed it away and concentrated on Elsa.

"Let's get out of here, please" Elsa said shakily, shuddering as she looked around Pitch's lair. It was darker than usual as if Pitch had sensed something.

Thud.

Everyone stopped and turned to see a dark horse nightmare pawing the ground and glaring at them.  A second later, a hundred more appeared.

"RUN!" Hiccup was the first to yell. No one hesitated except Merida, who didn't want to be seen as a coward, but followed anyway.

Just as they were about to reach the hole that Toothless had made with his fireball, a hair-rising voice said:

"Leaving already?"

####################################

Hey, guys, Luna here *shows fangs*

Sorry for taking long,

I don't know why, but I love the color of Jacks eyes

*Sigh* Jelsa. I dunno. They just fit for me. okay?

If your a Jackunzel fan please dont try and kill me

COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW!

***Jacks Eyes----->***

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###