Plans...

"I've see you've improved, Jack" Pitch smirked as he swerved away from Jacks staff, "But it's still no use"

"Oh, we'll see about that" Jack said, smirking slightly. But inside, he was worried about his teammates. He wanted to see how they were doing. He wanted to help them. But he has to deal with Pitch first.

Jack was determined to win this fight.

...

Merida decided to help Elsa.

She sent Hiccup and Toothless to help Jack out and Elsa was having more trouble than the others. Elsa was still in mad rage. She was roaring in anger a slashing her blue glowing hands everywhere.

"Ha! You think you can defeat us?" Nightmare Elsa sneered as she ducked under Elsa's fist, "Master Pitch is more powerful than ever!"

Elsa swung her glowing blue hand at Evil Elsa but missed and stumbled. Evil Elsa smirked and pushed Elsa forward, making her land face first on the ground.

Merida shot an arrow right at Evil Elsa's head but she was tripped by Evil Jack. Her arrow landed on the ground instead and Merida fell to the ground, next to Elsa. They both quickly scrambled up and poised to begin their fight again, determination set on both their faces and in their hearts.

"Where..?" Elsa whispered in confusion as she and Merida looked around. The nightmares had disappeared! Merida frowned. They wouldn't run off like cowards, unless they were losing.

Someone tapped Elsa's shoulder and she turned around, startled.

"Boo!" Evil Jack laughed and swung his black staff at Elsa's back.

Thwack!

Elsa let out a cry and arched in pain. Merida gasped. For a split second, she saw Elsa change into that dark Elsa. The same black hair and scary yellow eyes. But then Elsa got into control again and turned back to her normal platinum blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

"Ya okay, Els?" Merida asked as she tried to send another arrow at Dark Jack. Elsa nodded even though she was still wincing in pain.

"Honestly," Dark Elsa laughed as Elsa gave a feeble attempt to freeze her, "I like your other dark style more"

Elsa gritted her teeth angrily and her eyes lost all kindness in them. She let out a war cry and sent a ton of icy blasts at Dark Elsa. The evil copy was taken by surprise but managed to dodge the attack.

"I HAVE BEEN AFRAID FOR ALMOST MY ENTIRE LIFE!" Elsa started to shriek and she continued to send sharp pieces of ice at her dark copy, making dark Elsa back up.

"AND I WILL NEVER-" Elsa was looking a little maniacal and starting to make Merida nervous.

"Uh...lass-" Merida tried to cut in. Elsa was not acting like her calm self.

"-LET ANYONE-"

"Ya wanna sit down-?"

"-MAKE ME FEAR-"

"Maybe I should call Jack-"

"-AGAIN!"

As soon as Elsa said the last word, a massive wave of power came out of her. It blasted out of her hands, streaming out and making the temperature drop dramatically. The entire wave of ice and snow, made from her overloading emotions, swept towards her enemies.

There was a sudden cold blast and a bright light. They looked to see that the Nightmares Jack and Elsa were dust.

"Ya okay?" Merida said, tapping Elsa's shoulder.