Fun And Love <3

I decided to add in Flynn because he is Rapunzel's 'lover' and I wanted one more guy in the group. Lolz.

"YOU DID IT!" North boomed, clapping his big hands together in happiness.

Sandy nodded and made a few golden sand fireworks above his head. Rapunzel giggled while Merida rolled her eyes. They were back in Norths workshop, right after they had defeated Pitch.

They were all happily dancing around with laughter and confettie in the air. But, some of them were actually sad.

Elsa was a bit downed that she would never  see her friends or Jack again and she'll have to go back to her disapproving people and kingdom duties. Merida was going to miss her need for adventure and Hiccup since her mother was probably going to start finding her suitors soon.

Jack was miserable since he knew Elsa was going to leave and he was also going to miss battling with his new team. Hiccup did like Astrid but he was going to miss Merida, since he always felt something different with her. Rapunzel had Flynn but she was also going to miss her team. Anna was pretty happy. She was going back to Kristofff! She missed him very much.

"BRING OUT THE OATH BOOK!" North boomed, "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME GUARDIANS!"

"Wait, what?!" Anna almost choked on her drink. Elsa's eyes were wide and so were the others. Toothless just carried on trying to chew on the elf, Dingle.

"Elsa, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup and Flynn. Maybe even Manny can make Toothless immortal" Tooth was babbling excitedly.

"You are new guardians, no?" North chuckled, taking a cookie and munching.

"What about Anna?" Elsa asked. She didn't want her sister to feel left out. Sure, Elsa was happy that she could be with Jack now but Anna had always been her number one priority.

"The sheila was not chosen by Manny," Bunny pointed at Anna, "She was brought her by Pitch, remember?"

"Can't believe Manny chose Eugene as a guardian," Rapunzel giggled but Flynn only gave her a smile.

Elsa looked worried. But if Anna couldn't become a guardian , how could she stay with her sister?

"I don't want to become a guardian," Anna snapped, "I want to go home to Kirstoff...with Elsa"

Anna looked at Elsa hopefully. Her eyes were pleading her sister to accompany her home. Anna wanted her sister with her. She would stay here but Kristoff and Olaf were back home. And they couldn't abandon their kingdom anyway. What if Hans came back and took over?

"It's your choice, Snowflake" Jack said quietly. Elsa could either choose to stay with the guardians or go back home with Anna. Sure, being with the guardians is fun and being with Jack was also nice. Arrendelle had Anna and they rather have her as a queen. Elsa didn't like being a hated queen anyway. It was gloomy and boring.

It's for Anna...For Anna...for Anna... Elsa opened her mouth to say Arrendelle as an answer but then she stopped herself.

It's always for Anna, Elsa thought, looking at her sister, When do I ever think about myself? When is the last time I cared about my feelings?