Manny to the rescue

"Pitch" Jack growled.

"Hello again," Pitch smiled, "I see you've awoken Elsa...such a shame, she would've been really useful"

Then why's he happy? Jack thought, glaring at Pitch.

Elsa was still shaking behind him and she looked like she was going to be sick. Well, you wouldn't feel good if a nightmare took over your mind, attacked your friends and you managed to fight it out by screaming your head off.

"Come for ah fight, Pitch? We can do that" Merida said, shooting an arrow. It went right through two nightmare horses and missed Pitch by an inch. Jack couldn't help but smirk at the split second of shock on Pitch's face. 

Pitch's expression turned angry, no longer underestimating his opponents. "I've had enough of you rats"

Pitch send a ton of black sand at them. Rapunzel screamed, reacting first, and everyone ducked. But the sand just went over them and disappeared into the shadows.

"What was that about-" Hiccup started and stopped. A women, made entirely of gray and black, moved out of the shadows. She had thick, curly black hair and a evil smirk.

"Mother!" Rapunzel gasped, her hand instinctively reaching to protect her hair.

"Mother?" Anna echoed, confused. Was this Anna's Aunt? "Rapunzel, what do you mean-"

This time Anna and Elsa gasped. A  gray man with a prince suit, side burns and a sword appeared.

Hans.

Jack was confused.

Who are these people?

Pitch was smirking. One by one, nightmares turned into the enemy's they had faced in their past.

Merida frown deepened as a furry figure appeared. A bear she had faced but her mother had saved her.

 Mor'du.

"Oh...the decisions. What nightmares should I make for Jack and Elsa?" Pitch asked himself, mocking everyone below him.

"I know," Pitch's yellow eyes glistened, "How about...each other?"

And with a flick of his wrist, a gray Elsa and Jack, made entirely out of black sand, appeared, smirking.

"Oooh no..." Elsa murmured, standing closer to Jack who was glaring at his copy.

"Oooh no" The gray Elsa mimicked in a raspy voice. She looked completely different from the real Elsa.

Whats going on..?" Rapunzel shivered. Elsa didn't notice that her powers were making the temperature drop until Jack took her hand and calmed her down. Merida raised an arrow.

"Lasses and Lads, get ready to-" But Merida was interrupted.

SCRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the sound of a giant dragon appearing and shattering the remains of the ice cage they were trapped in. Hiccup gulped. it was a giant dragon appearing above them, it's head scraping the ceiling since it was so tall.

Red Death.

The dragon that had been the queen of the beehive (Uh...dragon hive?) that Hiccup had defeated with Toothless.

"WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED YOU HAVE TO BRING THE WORST ONE?" Merida yelled at Hiccup, noticing his horror stricken face.

She knew it wasn't his fault but it felt good to blame someone. And, besides, she didn't want to show that she was secretly impressed that he had a dragon for him.