Wanna Build A Snowman?

Merida was so frustrated.

Her arrows weren't making any difference at all. The shot another one at the bars of the ice cage but it simply bounced off. 

"Well, I can't break it, I just make it colder" Jack shrugged, avoiding the bars with his staff. Anna was hopelessly trying to shake the bars lose while Rapunzel was tying her hair around a bar.

"Maybe my glow will melt it?" Rapunzel suggested. She started to sing in her lovely voice but it made no difference. Actually, the bar seemed thicker.

"It's healing hair," Jack chuckled, "Not breaking hair"

Rapunzel's face fell and she began to unwrap her hair. Merida felt a tug on her sleeve. She turned to Hiccup who was grinning at her.

"Why don't I try?" He asked. Merida looked at him up and down.

"Ya do realize ya not...all muscle?" Merida try to put it in a nice way but Hiccup got the message. He didn't seem hurt by her comment.

"Yeah, I know, and Toothless does too" Hiccup gestured to his dragon who was in a crouching position like he was going to attack.

"Ya usin' ya dragon...again" Merida raised her eyebrow.

"What?" Hiccup protested, raising his hands in defense, "I'm the only one he listens too..."

Toothless growled.

"...most of the time" 

Hiccup walked over to Toothless, pulling Merida away. "You might wanna move or get cooked" He said.

He didn't notice the way she blushed when he took her hand but she quickly covered it up and put on a glare.

"I can handle myself" She hissed, yanking her hand away. Hiccup looked a bit surprised and confused.

"Wow, No harm done!" Hiccup said in defense, he then mounted Toothless, "Sheesh, you should be a viking in Berk, you got a temper, almost like-" Hiccup stopped himself.

Merida had already heard his hesitation and she was curious. "Like who?"

"Astrid," Hiccup said reluctantly. He looked away and began fidgeting for something in his dragons saddle bag.

"Who's Astrid?" Merida asked. She had heard a lot of strange names, like Hiccups, but she didn't really mind them. Was Astrid a girls name or a boys name..?

"Astrid's my girlfriend" Hiccup said, now patting Toothless distractedly and avoiding eye contact.

The blow hit Merida full but she didn't show it. At first, she thought: Why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend?!

but then she mentally shook her head disapprovingly at herself and forced herself to think: How can this scrawny wimp get a girlfriend? 

"Okay, Ah have wee devil triplet brothers at home," Merida put on her brave face, "How do we 'et out now?"

"Oh, yeah. C'mon, light 'em up, Toothless" Hiccup said awkwardly. Toothless, sensing the tension, gave a quick dragon-shriek in agreement. 

"Whoa, wait, what are you doing?" Jack asked, noticing the intense expression in Toothless and Hiccups faces. 

"Dragons breath fire, remember?" Hiccup nodded at Toothless and was focused on the ice bars.

Jack immediately took a step back, not being a fan of heat, but Anna and Rapunzel took a step forward.

"What are ya lasses doin'? Merida asked, as Rapunzel edged a little more forward.

"If dragons breath fire, I wanna get warm" Anna explained, shaking slightly and glancing around the ice cage.

"Yeah, I'm freezing" Rapunzel agreed as she glanced down at her bare feet and tried to warm them with her hair.

"Okay, Toothless" Hiccup nodded at his dragon.

Toothless, after giving a grin without his teeth, immediately let out a big, bright fire ball straight at the bars of the cage. The fireball burned straight through the bars and blasted through the wall  and then disappeared outside. The explosion was so loud, Anna could feel her plaits shaking on there own.

"You couldn't do that quieter?" Rapunzel hissed, her hands over her ears. 

"Sorry," Hiccup whispered, apologizing for Toothless. They all listened for a few seconds, maybe,  chance, Pitch or Evil Elsa didn't hear that.

"Okay, wait, we've been in 'ere for what? Two hours? AN' NOW YA BURN THA BARS?" Merida jabbed her fingers at Hiccup.

"Uh, sorry?" Hiccup scratched the back of his head.

Before Merida could have a another outburst, Rapunzel whispered: "Shhh!"

"Let's go!" Anna whispered. They all made a run towards the exit but then a voice shouted:

"Freeze!"

...

Everyone froze.

Well, not literally, but the giant, razor-sharp icicle was a shock to them. Toothless was the first to react. He immediately sent a fireball at the icicle and melted it. 

After the collision, everyone looked to see Evil Elsa in front of them. Her hair was the same black, her dress a dark,blue and her eyes the same scary, yellow, no sign of light, ice blue in them.

Anna couldn't believe what had happened to her sister. It seemed so unreal. Rapunzel had explained everything to her but she still couldn't stand it even though it was right in front of her eyes.

"Get back in your cage'' Elsa said in her new,raspy voice. She somehow looked beautiful...in a scary kind of way.

"No way, lass. Ya gonna have ta fight us!" Merida exclaimed, taking an arrow out of her quiver and posing for a fight.

"Fight?" The normal voice of Elsa gasped, shock etched on her face. Her eyes flashed blue for just a second but then turned yellow again.

"Your all weaklings" The raspy, irritating voice of Evil Elsa snarled but Anna had already seen the sign of her sister.

And once she saw it, she was determined for it to happen again and for it stay like that. The blue she saw in her sisters eyes were no mistake.

"Elsa, I know your in there" Anna tried but then the Evil Elsa just laughed, smirking and chuckling in the most villain cliche way.

"That won't work, you foolish girl!" She moved forward as a shadow, grabbed Anna's collar, pulled her forward, away from the others and pushed Anna's face close to hers.

Jack, Merida, Toothless and Hiccup made a move to attack but Anna motioned him to stop behind her back.

"Your sister is gone!" Evil Elsa snarled, her breath tickling Anna's face and making Anna shudder at the sight of her sisters new eyes. But Anna followed Merida's example and put on a brave face.

"She's not," Anna said firmly, "And I can get her out!"

Evil Elsa chuckled and tightened her grip on Anna's collar. "And how would you do that?"

Anna's eyes lit up, she smiled and sang, looking into Elsa's scary, yellow eyes,:

"Do you want to build a snowman?