Zing

Count Dracula was getting impatient.

His daughter was late. They were supposed to have a little get together with their other close monster friends. Mavis and Johnny are always traveling now and it's been months since she's last visited her old dad.

"Well, where is she?" Dracula asked impatiently in his signature accent. Frankenstein and Murray the Mummy shrugged in reply.

"Don't worry Drac," Wayne, Dracula's tired werewolf friend said, patting his wife's, Wanda, pregnant tummy, "Our kids always run off and they always come back"

Wayne tiredly picked up two of his hundred cubs that were wrestling each other on the floor.

"Honestly, you have to calm down, that little dah-ling can't get into trouble since the humans aren't after us anymore" Frankensteins wife, Eunice, said in her snooty way. She patted her perfectly sewed on hair and fixed a stitched wrist.

"Yeah,Just chill man, I bet she's hanging out. She'll be where in a min" Johnny said coolly, slouching on his chair. He was in human form now, his messy red hair falling over his bored eyes.

Dracula groaned. He will never get the humans strange talk these days. "I can not 'chill', she needs to be more-"

"Hey, Dad!" Mavis suddenly called, opening the large oak doors, "I brought some friends!"

Dracula raised his eyebrow. Mavis barely knew kids her age. Mavis has been traveling all over the world with Johnny. It's only been a few months since they zinged. What friends?

Mavis opened the door wider, to reveal a group of people behind her. A girl with wide green eyes and the longest blonde hair Dracula has ever seen... A mischievous-looking pale haired boy with a staff... A bubbly, cheerful girl with two plaits walking beside another girl that was seemed to be wearing a dress of ice... An intense girl with curly, red hair and a bow... A scrawny brunette boy that was sitting on a dark dragon (Old Drac wasn't surprised to see one since he had many strange geusts in his hotel).

Dracula, impressed and proud that his daughter had made so many friends so quickly, was about to welcome them and introduce himself when his pal, Franky, raised his blue unconnected hand and yelled, embarrassing Dracula greatly:

"HI HUMANS!"

...

Rapunzel was actually beyond terrified.

Monsters. All around her. The ones Mother Gothel had told her in her tower. Except they were smiling. Smiling at her

Rapunzel gulped.

"HI HUMANS!" The giant blue creature boomed. He ran forward to Rapunzel, fixing his hand back on his arm. Rapunzel reacted.

Before anyone could stop her, she swung her frying pan straight at the stitched creatures face.

THWACK!

Went Rapunzel's frying pan.

RIIPPP!

Went creatures stitches on it's neck.

BOING!

It's head bounced on the floor.

"...."

Everyone was shocked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" 

...Rapunzel and Anna finally reacted.

"Wait! Girls! Calm down!" Mavis laughed, picking up the creatures head and handed it back to it's body.