Berk

Astrid was worried.

She tried not to show it to the others. Hiccup and Toothless were missing for quit some time now. Every few hours, they would search the sky's with their dragons to see if they have any luck to find Hiccup and Toothless.

"WAIT, WHAT ARE WE DOING AGAIN?"  Tuffnut asked, the same confused expression on his face still visible in he dark. 

"YEAH, WHERE'S THE PART WHERE WE BLOW UP STUFF?" Ruffnut agreed with her twin brother. Astrid rolled her blue eyes.

She sometimes wondered how Hiccup could stand these idiots.

"We're looking for Hiccup, not blasting things" Astrid told them impatiently, blowing some of her blond hair out of her face with a sigh.

"Oh, yeah!' Tuffnut frowned at himself, "Such a shame..."

Just then,Ruffnut bonked her brother on his head for no apparent reason.

"Guys!" Astrid yelled, "Concentrate!"

Astrid urged her Deadly Nadder, Stormfly, to fly faster so the others would concentrate on each other then destroying things. She knew it wasn't Ruffnut and Tuffnut that was making her angry. They were always into violence and always annoyingly stupid. Astrid was just grumpy from worrying about Hiccup. 

"I bet Hiccup got lost," Snotlout smirked, fixing his brown hair and winking at Astrid while she glared at him in disgust, "I always knew I was better at directing dragons"

"But Night Fury's have a canny way of navigating," Fishlegs frowned, "even in the dark"

"Ugh, it doesn't matter!" Snotlout huffed, making his Monstrous Nightmare, Hookfang, shoot flames out of his scaly nostrils, "We've been searching here, like, five times!"

"Really? It looks different every time we come here" Tuffnut frowned, his long blond hair flying as he whacked his twin sister with his helmet in her face.

"That's because you made Barf and Belch fly upside down the last three times" Fishlegs explained,pointing at Ruffnuts and Tuffnuts two-headed dragon who's species is known as a Hideous ZippleBack.

"Oh...we knew that!" Ruffnut said, trying to act smart while smacking her brother from behind so Astrid wouldn't notice.

Astrid frowned. They were just slowing her down. She wasn't making any progress in her search.

"You guys go back to Berk, I'll stay and look for-" Astrid was cut off by a sudden shriek from Stormfly.

"What is it girl?" Astrid asked Stormfly, looking at her dragon in concern.

"Hey!" Snotlout suddenly yelled, "Somethings down there!"

Astrid squinted through the darkness of the night to see a group of people far below them. One of them had the skinny figure of Hiccup and a Night Fury shape next to it.

"It could be Hiccup!" Fishlegs said excitedly, patting his Gronckle dragon, Meatlug, and smiling. 

"Let's go down," Astrid said. She looked at the twins, who were leaning excitedly on there dragons heads.

"Ruffnut, Tuffnut," Astrid said sternly, "NO blowing up stuff"

Their faces drooped in disappointment.

...

Rapunzel woke.

Wait, why was she the first one to wake up again? Her hair was lose and tangled up again because she had to un-braid it when she swung around in Pitch's lair.

Pitch's lair 

Those thoughts immediately made Rapunzel shoot up from her lying position and observe her surroundings. They were all lying in a clearing, with trees surrounding them but it was too dark to see properly. The sky was dark, the stars twinkling up in the sky.

Rapunzel turned towards her friends. Who should she wake up first? Merida was good with her bow. Elsa and Jack had powers. Hiccup had Toothless. And she was pretty much liking Anna's best friend now.

"GUYS!" Rapunzel yelled, not actually deciding and acting on instinct.

It worked. Everyone immediately woke...

...except when they took her as the threat and attacked.

...

Jack acted on instinct.

He heard a scream. He took it as a threat. 

How could he have known it was Rapunzel?

Wasn't his fault! Why was everyone looking pointedly at him? Maybe they had somehow based him as the leader and apparently it was his fault he hadn't stopped them from attacking a fellow team member.

"Sorry, Lass" Merida muttered, trying not to laugh. Rapunzel nodded weakly, still pale from the fact that Merida's arrow and Toothless's plasma blast had both missed her by an inch.

"Where are we?" Anna asked, looking around. Toothless send a plasma blast at a rock and their surroundings lit up slightly so they can see more clearly.

Toothless suddenly let out a shriek and it looked like he was smiling (without his teeth)

Hiccup was gaping. The same place he saw that light...The same place he was taken but now returned...

The same place...

Hiccups eyes were wide while he's friends looked at him, confused.

"We're in Berk"

###################################

Hola, Amigos!

Luna callin! *Tosses aside dead hunted Human (lunch)*

I bet some of you noticed that Elsa was not included in this chapter

Is she even there?

Is something wrong?

How will Astrid and Merida react to each other?

Hehe, Love triangle! Who do you prefer for Hiccup?

Merida? Astrid?

Want Jack to turn from Elsa to Rapunzel?

Jelsa? Jackunzel?

AHHHHHH! 0-0 0-0 0-0

COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###