Random

Flynn didn't know how long he was in there.

Every once in a while, he would voices and footsteps but when he called out for help no line would come. It was getting really cold in the dark room and he's throat was dry.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. Flynn squinted against the sudden bright light and saw a figure by the doorway.

"Omigosh! Are you Flynn? You OK?" A girls voice asked. When Flynn's blurry vision sharpened in the sudden bright light, he saw a girl that had similar features to Rapunzel but she had strawberry blond hair braided into two plaits.

"Hey," Flynn turned on his charm, "Sweetheart, can you get me out of this chair?"

The girl raised her eyebrow. It reminded Flynn of how Rapunzel had tied him up in a chair when they first met.

"No offense, darling," Flynn continued as the girl looked looks she wanted to burst out laughing, "but I'm looking for a girl called Rapunzel and-"

"RAPUNZEL! GUYS! I FOUND HIM!" The girl suddenly yelled out the door, laughing at Flynn's 'darling' remark.

Flynn's heart skipped a beat and his mind raced in joy.

Rapunzel is here!

He wondered what happened the last time he saw her. It was a normal day at the castle and he was just getting them drinks. But when he got back to the garden, a bright light blinded him and Rapunzel had disappeared,

"Eugene?" Rapunzel suddenly stood in front of him. He smiled. Not the charming Flynn smile he used on other ladies. The normal Eugene Fitzherbert smile that was only used for the one and only Rapunzel.

But then he noticed something else.

Rapunzel looked different. Same face, same pretty smile, same chirpy attitude.

Whoa...

It surprised him so much, that he couldn't help but blurt out:

"What did you do with my brunette girlfriend?"

...

Rapunzel began to cry.

She couldn't help it. Eugene was back. He didn't look so well (after being stuck in a cold room for hours, no one would) but he was still her handsome prince charming. Well, not really a prince charming. But she hoped he would be...someday.

"I'm so sorry, Eugene!" Rapunzel gasped between sobs. She already said it a hundred times but each time somehow made her feel even more guilty.

"It's not your fault" Eugene smiled weakly. He was still trying to recover from the shock of seeing her hair and from almost getting chewed on by Toothless. 

Suddenly, Anna was by them.

"So your Rapunzel's love, eh?" Anna studied Flynn and he winked at her.

"She's one lucky girl" Flynn smiled charmingly and Rapunzel giggled.

"Rapunzel made a right choice," Anna nodded approvingly, "She's pretty and your handsome enough to match up to her"

"What about you, Anna?" Rapunzel quickly tried to change the subject, "Who's you soulmate?"

Anna's eyes filled with tears and Rapunzel immediately regretted asking. Elsa, Jack and the others were listening to their conversation. Elsa bit her lip in worry as she remembered that Kristoff, Olaf and the rest of the kingdom must be looking for them.

"IT'S SO NOT FAIR!" Anna started to bawl. Everyone looked at her, confused, "RAPUNZEL HAS FLYNN NOW, MAVIS HAS JOHNNY, MERIDA HAS HICCUP, ELSA HAS JACK AND I'M JUST HERE BECAUSE OF PITCH-"